Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -zoe-)
    There you go
    Thanks! I love your stuff on dreams.. Really interesting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meganabcdefg)
    Thanks! I love your stuff on dreams.. Really interesting
    Thank you Your scanner self portraits are so interesting too, I really like them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -zoe-)
    Thank you Your scanner self portraits are so interesting too, I really like them
    Thank you! Are you on Foundation at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Are you on Foundation at the moment?
    Yeah are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -zoe-)
    Yeah are you?
    Yeahhh! Where are you doing yours? I'm at Oxford Brookes

Where else did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Yeahhh! Where are you doing yours? I'm at Oxford Brookes

Where else did you apply?
    I'm doing mine at a college in Wigan haha, but I'm from Liverpool, and I applied to Camberwell for drawing, Chelsea, Goldsmiths and Kingston I've been offered a place at Kingston, and I have interviews for Chelsea and Camberwell coming up, not heard from Goldsmiths yet, but I can't imagine hearing a reply for at least another week or two... You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -zoe-)
    I'm doing mine at a college in Wigan haha, but I'm from Liverpool, and I applied to Camberwell for drawing, Chelsea, Goldsmiths and Kingston I've been offered a place at Kingston, and I have interviews for Chelsea and Camberwell coming up, not heard from Goldsmiths yet, but I can't imagine hearing a reply for at least another week or two... You?

Haha awesome! Ahh I applied to Chelsea and Kingston too! I've got my Chelsea interview on 4th March. I just had my interview at Kingston on Wednesday! When was yours? And I also applied to Wimbledon aaaaaand Oxford Brookes.

ReputationRep:
    Haha awesome! Ahh I applied to Chelsea and Kingston too! I've got my Chelsea interview on 4th March. I just had my interview at Kingston on Wednesday! When was yours? And I also applied to Wimbledon aaaaaand Oxford Brookes.
    Haha oh right! I think mine was on the 4th of February good luck for your Chelsea one! Mine is on the 11th of March :/ I'm really nervous for it tbh...

ReputationRep:
    I honestly can't cope with this waiting. And I forgot to put in the names/dates of the work in my portfolio, so I'm almost definitely waiting on a rejection for my inability to follow simple instructions. Oops!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blacklineonwhite)
    I honestly can't cope with this waiting. And I forgot to put in the names/dates of the work in my portfolio, so I'm almost definitely waiting on a rejection for my inability to follow simple instructions. Oops!
    Hey please add yourself
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...age_2015_entry
    Don't worry, I forgot the medium part!! Plus I wrote it in a blunt pencil on printer out card which had my work on, that had a red line running through each pieces because the printer was broken.
    I Think a lot of people will have forgotten, I wouldn't worry :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notwinter)
    Hey please add yourself
    Don't worry, I forgot the medium part!! Plus I wrote it in a blunt pencil on printer out card which had my work on, that had a red line running through each pieces because the printer was broken.
    I Think a lot of people will have forgotten, I wouldn't worry :-)
    I don't think there was a medium part, so I wouldn't worry about that! Ahh I thought there would be some word by now, how torturous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Artfanatic)
    I don't think there was a medium part, so I wouldn't worry about that! Ahh I thought there would be some word by now, how torturous
    "Notes should be included for each image including the title of the work, size, date and materials." - There was. I just forgotttttttttttttt Woops. To be fair it was my fault.
    If not tomorrow deffo monday. But perhaps rejections will start tomorrow. Let us pray

ReputationRep:
    "Notes should be included for each image including the title of the work, size, date and materials." - There was. I just forgotttttttttttttt Woops. To be fair it was my fault.
    If not tomorrow deffo monday. But perhaps rejections will start tomorrow. Let us pray
    That's only for international students I think. This bit is for UK students I presumed:

Each piece of work should be named and dated and where work is reproduced the dimensions of the original should be provided.

Ah well, I hope so for tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Artfanatic)
    That's only for international students I think. This bit is for UK students I presumed:

Each piece of work should be named and dated and where work is reproduced the dimensions of the original should be provided.

Ah well, I hope so for tomorrow!
    oh good!

ReputationRep:
    Hey please add yourself
    Ha! Yeah, mine was yellow. A yellow band over all the pictures.

ReputationRep:
    Hello I see that you were talking about Goldsmiths and the online portfolio, i submitted it on monday and i know it will probably take a while for the uni to respond but i think i'm just too stressed and can't wait to see if i am rejected or not lol
    By the way, what's tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monika.m)
    Hello I see that you were talking about Goldsmiths and the online portfolio, i submitted it on monday and i know it will probably take a while for the uni to respond but i think i'm just too stressed and can't wait to see if i am rejected or not lol
    By the way, what's tomorrow?
    I submitted mine last week :/ the deadline was only yesterday I think, so it's going to take a while for them to look through all of them... I reckon it won't be for another 1-2 weeks before they let us know, I think the interviews are in early March, so it hopefully won't be too long... I'm so impatient, I really want to know too haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -zoe-)
    I submitted mine last week :/ the deadline was only yesterday I think, so it's going to take a while for them to look through all of them... I reckon it won't be for another 1-2 weeks before they let us know, I think the interviews are in early March, so it hopefully won't be too long... I'm so impatient, I really want to know too haha
    I hope they will respond very soon! Even tho, i've seen few portfolios here and i feel ashamed that i sent off mine now lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monika.m)
    I hope they will respond very soon! Even tho, i've seen few portfolios here and i feel ashamed that i sent off mine now lol
    No I'm sure yours is really good!! But I hope so too :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -zoe-)
    No I'm sure yours is really good!! But I hope so too :/
    haha thank you it's just that i put images from different projects in it, the whole portfolio is a bit of a mess and i see people's portfolios are usually about one thing, well but i can't change it i will join you guys on the list that someone made, i want to see more portfolios as well

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.