Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meganabcdefg)
    My friend from my foundation course got an interview offer this morning
    Well done to them! What time did they find out and was it through email or post?

Which course was it? Ahhh it has started then

ReputationRep:
    my friend from my foundation course got an interview offer this morning
    whatttttttt at what time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Artfanatic)
    Well done to them! What time did they find out and was it through email or post?

Which course was it? Ahhh it has started then
    About two hours ago! I knew he would though because he got an interview last year
    And I think it's BFA! His surname is 'A' though so... Still hope hahah!

I'm not very hopeful to be honest!

ReputationRep:
    About two hours ago! I knew he would though because he got an interview last year
    And I think it's BFA! His surname is 'A' though so... Still hope hahah!

I'm not very hopeful to be honest!
    Hahaha, I hope its through surname as mine would be near the bottom. Not the best of signs though as you would presume they did it in chunks of yes an no... but still well done to him he must be pleased!

So was it through an email then?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, I hope its through surname as mine would be near the bottom. Not the best of signs though as you would presume they did it in chunks of yes an no... but still well done to him he must be pleased!

\
    I BLOODY HOPE NOT . I'm an A :/ ****.

ReputationRep:

Oh yeahh sorry it was through an email from them directly

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeahh sorry it was through an email from them directly
    Thanks for updating us, I am sure you yourself have a bit of relief the wait is over but whether the wait was worth it... time can only tell

Do you think they individually send emails or do them all at the same time? Sorry for such an open question you probably wouldn't be able to know haha

ReputationRep:
    Urrrgh, the machine is in motion then.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for updating us, I am sure you yourself have a bit of relief the wait is over but whether the wait was worth it... time can only tell

Do you think they individually send emails or do them all at the same time? Sorry for such an open question you probably wouldn't be able to know haha
    I hope it's not in a batch. :/ sigh. I mean it's only one day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notwinter)
    \
    I BLOODY HOPE NOT . I'm an A :/ ****.
    It probably isn't then! Considering there is only one report of someone having a reply there isn't much to go on!!! D:

ReputationRep:
    It probably isn't then! Considering there is only one report of someone having a reply there isn't much to go on!!! D:
    Yeah that was me just trying to make myself feel better haha I doubt it is!!

Who knows :/ if I don't hear today I think I'll just be expecting a rejection

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that was me just trying to make myself feel better haha I doubt it is!!

Who knows :/ if I don't hear today I think I'll just be expecting a rejection

well. I'm deffo expecting a rejection now

ReputationRep:
    well. I'm deffo expecting a rejection now
    I kinda hope that if they're gonna reject me they just do it this afternoon and not make us wait Til Monday

ReputationRep:
    I kinda hope that if they're gonna reject me they just do it this afternoon and not make us wait Til Monday
    Yeah haha, me too :/

ReputationRep:
    exactly. monday is farrrr too long to wait knowing people have got it

ReputationRep:
    exactly. monday is farrrr too long to wait knowing people have got it
    I just need to know now even if it's just to be rejected just so I can forget about it

ReputationRep:
    I don't think they will send anymore today

ReputationRep:
    If it comforts anyone, in 2012 people received offers on the 17th which was a Friday then someone received an interview on the 20th as well which was a Monday.... there may still be hope haha

ReputationRep:
    If it comforts anyone, in 2012 people received offers on the 17th which was a Friday then someone received an interview on the 20th as well which was a Monday.... there may still be hope haha
    Yeahh I suppose! We don't know what their system is really so.. Just have to wait even longer

ReputationRep:
    It comforts me a little. Not sure I will survive the weekend

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.