Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know what you mean. Half term has just been a week of worry, hardly relaxing. But I think I'm finally over it(?)

I've also come to the realisation that if (and really if) I make the interview it won't be till April/May that I finally find out whether I've got in or not. I am surprised by how those before us coped so well for so long, I mean some were just like 'yh I got an offer? should I take it?' and were like 'meh, prefer Glasgow/Goldsmiths'. I just don't know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bertiewallace123)
    I know what you mean. Half term has just been a week of worry, hardly relaxing. But I think I'm finally over it(?)

I've also come to the realisation that if (and really if) I make the interview it won't be till April/May that I finally find out whether I've got in or not. I am surprised by how those before us coped so well for so long, I mean some were just like 'yh I got an offer? should I take it?' and were like 'meh, prefer Glasgow/Goldsmiths'. I just don't know
    Lucky you! My term break starts Wednesday.
    No if you get an interview, you will find out at the end of March. About the 20th, it's really quick.

I know, so people were so casual. Don't know how. Some people didn't even want to go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eei)
    I think I already prepared myself mentally to move on Camberwell interview on Tuesday.
    Good luck! Hope it goes well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notwinter)
    Lucky you! My term break starts Wednesday.
    No if you get an interview, you will find out at the end of March. About the 20th, it's really quick.

I know, so people were so casual. Don't know how. Some people didn't even want to go!

I think you'll find a week of school is better than a week of pretty much doing nothing at home .

ReputationRep:
    I think you'll find a week of school is better than a week of pretty much doing nothing at home .

Good point.

ReputationRep:
    argg I feel sick thinking about whether we'll know today :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amberhahn1)
    argg I feel sick thinking about whether we'll know today :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well it's 9 now! So it should be any time from now!!

ReputationRep:
    just got my mail... nothing
    wish ucas would hurry up and send them

ReputationRep:
    just got my mail... nothing
    wish ucas would hurry up and send them
    Me too

ReputationRep:
    Nothing as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They're taking their time this year! I think I've pretty much accepted that I haven't got it. But I just want to know!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meganabcdefg)
    They're taking their time this year! I think I've pretty much accepted that I haven't got it. But I just want to know!!!
    I'm confused why they're taking so long. I want a reason haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused why they're taking so long. I want a reason haha
    Just phoned the Slade asking if there was a reason for the delay and they said they can't say anything except you'll hear by the 4th of March. As an art school I'm not surprised that they're so disorganised in their invites, if you compare the arts courses with other subjects ie. science the art schools are erratic and untidy, much like their tutors and students I suppose!

ReputationRep:
    Just phoned the Slade asking if there was a reason for the delay and they said they can't say anything except you'll hear by the 4th of March. As an art school I'm not surprised that they're so disorganised in their invites, if you compare the arts courses with other subjects ie. science the art schools are erratic and untidy, much like their tutors and students I suppose!
    eurggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggg x400

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhhhh true true lool just going to have to waittttttttt !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhhhh true true lool just going to have to waittttttttt !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

but waiting is long

ReputationRep:
    I know, I've never been like this waiting before torturous

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know, I've never been like this waiting before torturous

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I bet they're going to leave it till the 4th too

ReputationRep:
    I bet they're going to leave it till the 4th too
    The 4th really!? I hope not... I'd rather just know now, one way or the other.

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised that no one on here has heard yet! What's taking them so longggggg?!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 20, 2016

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.