The Student Room Group

Slade School of Fine Art Application Advice

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Me too, seeing as there are a good number of us on here, you'd think at least a few would have had a response by now...
Original post by meganabcdefg
I'm surprised that no one on here has heard yet! What's taking them so longggggg?! :frown:

maybe we're all too amazing and they're just trying to fit us all in
Reply 442
Original post by blacklineonwhite
maybe we're all too amazing and they're just trying to fit us all in

Yeah, maybe we'll all end up being in a class together? :tongue:
Hahaha made me laugh. I hope so :smile:
Or we all are rejects :O haha I'm joking I'm not that pessimistic :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Right now that's somehow seeming likely :frown:
Well it feels that way.
But it would make no sense.
just found out that another girl from my course heard about an interview on Friday too! Not looking too good :/
just found out that another girl from my course heard about an interview on Friday too! Not looking too good :/

yeah it sounds like the interviews have been given then...
Original post by Artfanatic
yeah it sounds like the interviews have been given then...

Yeah, I imagine they have been :frown: I thought maybe they'd hand out some more today but nothing...

Do you know if its for the BFA or the BA? (Probably doesn't make a difference)
I thought they usually sent out rejections first? this is so weird...
Reply 451
If we have been rejected why are they taking so long to tell us? They should just tell us now to stop us from waiting for nothing... It's quite sly of them to do that tbh... Like I'd rather know now so I can stop thinking about it and concentrate on other things
Do you know if its for the BFA or the BA? (Probably doesn't make a difference)

erm I thinkkkk hers was BA but my other friend who got the interview was BFA!
Surely someone on this thread would have been given an interview though... :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just waiting for the UCAS update now then haha
Original post by AnnieLS
Surely someone on this thread would have been given an interview though... :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly, there are 16 of us. And 1/8 will get an interview. Therefore 2 of us should have got it.
I mean they do send the interviews out across two days normally. Friday and Monday. So either they are just being really late, or we have all been rejected
Original post by Notwinter
Exactly, there are 16 of us. And 1/8 will get an interview. Therefore 2 of us should have got it.

However this thread could be full of the 7/8 who are rejected. Obviously we don't know for sure but it's looking more likely unfortunately.
Original post by -zoe-
If we have been rejected why are they taking so long to tell us? They should just tell us now to stop us from waiting for nothing... It's quite sly of them to do that tbh... Like I'd rather know now so I can stop thinking about it and concentrate on other things

yeahhh I completely agree! It's a bit unfair tbh!
However this thread could be full of the 7/8 who are rejected. Obviously we don't know for sure but it's looking more likely unfortunately.

I would be surprised if no one on here got it tbh as some of the work I've seen has been incredible! But I suppose they get a lot of really good applicants

Quick Reply

Latest