Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I hope it's just late and some from here get it, so much amazing work & talent on here

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meganabcdefg)
    I would be surprised if no one on here got it tbh as some of the work I've seen has been incredible! But I suppose they get a lot of really good applicants
    I guess so. I mean it just sort of feels like they're pussyfooting around the rejection. :/ I'd rather get it over and done with.

You would think one of us would have got it.. I mean really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnieLS)
    I hope it's just late and some from here get it, so much amazing work & talent on here

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know! I feel upset about it. All you guys are really nice and talented. And obviously are dedicated by the fact you're on a forum haha. Doesn't seem fair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notwinter)
    I know! I feel upset about it. All you guys are really nice and talented. And obviously are dedicated by the fact you're on a forum haha. Doesn't seem fair.
    We'd all make an amazing art class together 😭😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnieLS)
    We'd all make an amazing art class together ����������
    The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
      Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
      Wed, 22 Aug '18
    2. University of Buckingham
      Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
      Thu, 23 Aug '18
    3. University of Glasgow
      All Subjects Undergraduate
      Tue, 28 Aug '18
    Poll
    How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.