Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellery child)
    This is so frustrating. Has anyone heard anything on social media about being asked for interview? I don't know anyone who has heard anything at all yet.

ive scanned twitter and facebook and Ive seen nought. Nothing from college.

ReputationRep:
    also fancy adding yourself to the list?http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...age_2015_entry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bertiewallace123)
    ive scanned twitter and facebook and Ive seen nought. Nothing from college.
    it is quite weird/ We've only heard that 2 people have an interview and they're from the same foundation.
    It almost seems hopeful, but at the same time because of the wait it doesn't.
    It's all so confusing.

You would have thought we would know more people that have an interview. I mean I seriously can't believe one of us didn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellery child)
    This is so frustrating. Has anyone heard anything on social media about being asked for interview? I don't know anyone who has heard anything at all yet.
    I haven't applied to slade (I'm just waiting on Goldsmiths) but I'm glad theres people like me who scroll through twitter looking for any news on other people being rejected/interviewed!

ReputationRep:
    I reckon we are all in their 'maybe' pile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amberhahn1)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    but no one has got a no yet. So it's hard to tell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amberhahn1)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think you might be right... it would make sense why we're still waiting to hear from them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coco-)
    I think you might be right... it would make sense why we're still waiting to hear from them
    I wouldn't say we were all in the maybe pile. I reckon they are just deciding upon some people still. They will perhaps have definite interviews, definite rejections and are still debating some (perhaps photos of their best piece of work in portfolio).

Maybe... maybe they are just interviewing much less this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Artfanatic)
    I wouldn't say we were all in the maybe pile. I reckon they are just deciding upon some people still. They will perhaps have definite interviews, definite rejections and are still debating some (perhaps photos of their best piece of work in portfolio).

yeah we have no clue how many applied this year :/

I mean... they're obviously having a tough time deciding. We are either in the maybe or the no pile.

ReputationRep:
    This is just exhausting

ReputationRep:
    actually starting to dislike the Slade such is my antipathy for this admissions process. Even if I do get an interview I won't be as ecstatic as I might have been had I received it a fortnight ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bertiewallace123)
    actually starting to dislike the Slade such is my antipathy for this admissions process. Even if I do get an interview I won't be as ecstatic as I might have been had I received it a fortnight ago.
    I know what you mean. This has sort of ruined the experience.
    If it's a yes it's ruined the joy, if a no it's been torturous

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the thing is, that getting the interview is an achievement in some sense, but still doesn't really bring any resolve

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eei)
    Yeah, the thing is, that getting the interview is an achievement in some sense, but still doesn't really bring any resolve

arggg I just feel useless. I know I don't have one. Why are they holding back on all the no's. It seems really odd.

ReputationRep:
    If I'm honest I don't totally believe anyone has been told anything at this point. It does say until the 4th of March which seems such a long wait at the moment but wouldn't they contact everyone at the same time?

ReputationRep:
    And I know for a fact that at least two people were told already. Not sure if the same two someone else mentioned. Sorry. It still doesn't really matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Artfanatic)

Yes you're probably right... wishful thinking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eei)
    And I know for a fact that at least two people were told already. Not sure if the same two someone else mentioned. Sorry. It still doesn't really matter.
    was that the two from the same foundation? on the friday?

seems odd it was the same place. Do you know what foundation it is?
    (I'm sorry if i'm being slow)
    The ones that megana mentioned?

ReputationRep:
    I can't really comment much. Nobody from our foundation. Heard from the tutors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eei)
    I can't really comment much. Nobody from our foundation. Heard from the tutors.
    Wait what exactly did the tutors say?
    Word for word please

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.