The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I consider my old head of year as a friend, he supports the same football club as I do (often see him at home games), avid car enthusiast and a general laugh when out on the lash.
Reply 61
Original post by snowpatrolchlo
You're both adults, and you're not a pupil anymore, so there isn't a problem. :-)

Completely agree! :smile:
Reply 62
Original post by aeterno
NO ONE GETS YOU BECAUSE YOU MAKE NO SENSE!!

Do you get it now? Or are you just that dense?

Go and learn proper English. Until then, **** off.

-.- thats just low man. i didn't get no swearing involved. this whole websites filled with middle class white people! opposite of what i am! why dont you ****ing try to see how it is once when in my shoes!

Gosh.
Original post by DontJudge
shut the hel up ever herd of slang. do you not have frends? or do they run away cos you pik on their english!

Looks like manners were never high up on your agenda. 'Do you not have any friends'? Or do they all run away because you tell them to 'shut the hell up' whenever they try to improve your english?

p.s. if you want to call someone an idiot, using correct spelling and grammar generally conveys the impression of intelligence, placing you in a position where it is slightly more acceptable to call an individual and idiot.
Reply 64
-.- thats just low man. i didn't get no swearing involved. this whole websites filled with middle class white people! opposite of what i am! why dont you ****ing try to see how it is once when in my shoes!

Gosh.

I'm neither middle class nor white, you ignorant little ****.

Stop pretending you're better than everyone else just because you've 'lived the hard life'.
Reply 65
Original post by Chaofan88
Looks like manners were never high up on your agenda. 'Do you not have any friends'? Or do they all run away because you tell them to 'shut the hell up' whenever they try to improve your english?

p.s. if you want to call someone an idiot, using correct spelling and grammar generally conveys the impression of intelligence, placing you in a position where it is slightly more acceptable to call an individual and idiot.

oooh my d-daiz can't be asked wit u.... your good at being annoying. i'll give you that. usually i win these battles. but seriously nomore analyzin in the way i write.
Reply 66
Original post by aeterno
I'm neither middle class nor white, you ignorant little ****.

Stop pretending you're better than everyone else just because you've 'lived the hard life'.

kk. you win bye. your really insensitive. and ive never came across someone as insensitive as you!. do u like have no heart or something.
Reply 67
kk. you win bye. your really insensitive. and ive never came across someone as insensitive as you!. do u like have no heart or something.

If I'm the most insensitive person you've come across, you clearly don't talk to a lot of people. Enjoy living life in your little bubble. I'm sure ignorance must be complete bliss for you. :rolleyes:
It's one of those tricky situations where it slides into a little grey area. Although other people MAY be like "what?" I'm sure if you're two adults meeting on a friendly basis then it should be fine. I go into college to harass my old teachers all the time haha.
I'm friends with someone who used to work in my primary school on facebook and we talk sometimes. She wasn't a teacher, she was a teacher assistant and she also did gardening there. Wilebeest has the right idea in my opinion.
Reply 70
Original post by aeterno
If I'm the most insensitive person you've come across, you clearly don't talk to a lot of people. Enjoy living life in your little bubble. I'm sure ignorance must be complete bliss for you. :rolleyes:

what did u get for your GCSE and recent A levels.
Reply 71
what did u get for your GCSE and recent A levels.

What have my grades got to do with anything? :lolwut:
Reply 72
Original post by aeterno

i wnna compare jus say it man.
Reply 73
i wnna compare jus say it man.

Tell me what you'll achieve by comparing grades and I'll tell you what they are.
Reply 74
What can get you to drink Miss White?

Please Harry, call me Hannah :sexface:
Reply 75
Original post by aeterno
Tell me what you'll achieve by comparing grades and I'll tell you what they are.

oh forget it! -.-
Reply 76
oh forget it! -.-

You mean you have no reason...:rolleyes:
Original post by aeterno

Can't you tell they are just blatantly pissing you around? Just stop replying :confused:
Reply 78
Original post by aeterno
You mean you have no reason...:rolleyes:

you just wnna talk with someone dont you!!
plus i bet you dont have amazing grades! thats why u keeping it on a low.
My first sex teacher

Latest

Trending

Trending