This discussion is closed.
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by poop)
Discuss
Totally, did you see the way they acted in the Commons yesterday?! Pure comedy. I'd have paid to see that.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
Totally, did you see the way they acted in the Commons yesterday?! Pure comedy. I'd have paid to see that.
What happened? I'm getting images of what I saw the Chinese Parliament do once. One threw a punch, and then it was as if someone pulled the plug and they all began to go down the drain. A sudden rush of short guys flooding to the centre of the room. hehe good to watch, but not one single guy fending off 4-5 making strange whimpering noises.
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
What happened? I'm getting images of what I saw the Chinese Parliament do once. One threw a punch, and then it was as if someone pulled the plug and they all began to go down the drain. A sudden rush of short guys flooding to the centre of the room. hehe good to watch, but not one single guy fending off 4-5 making strange whimpering noises.
hehe! Nothing that bad, just some great political insults between Blair and Howard, and the Speaker was half dead as well, by the time he got the word "order!" out i thought someone would have been lynched! "o..o....o..o.....ord...orde r!" And some labour ladies getting very excited and booing and hissing. Class
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
hehe! Nothing that bad, just some great political insults between Blair and Howard, and the Speaker was half dead as well, by the time he got the word "order!" out i thought someone would have been lynched! "o..o....o..o.....ord...orde r!" And some labour ladies getting very excited and booing and hissing. Class
Lovely. I'll have to watch the news for it. Assuming it happened recently hehe
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (219)
68.22%
No (102)
31.78%

Watched Threads