Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Return coach journey from Bristol to travelodge Gatwick... Watch

Right, this is a little complicated so try and keep up.
    Myself and the boyfriend are booking a coach to London Gatwick airport Travelodge hotel, its perfect as we're booking it for the night before we fly, but the thing is, we don't need the return from travelodge, but from the airport... If you get me? But the service doesnt allow that in the booking. So I was wondering would we be allowed to just get on from the airport instead of going aaaaall the way back to the hotel which wouldnt be needed??

Thanks guys!

ReputationRep:
    You probably need to book a return to the airport, but just get off early on the way there. Or hope you have a nice driver who doesn't mind you getting on early.

Well the journey is Bristol-Gatwick north terminal and then there's a changeover for the Travelodge which is perfect for when we get there.
    So can we not just get onto the north terminal-Bristol on the way back??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.