Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't trim my pubic hair because I am not getting any sex (male) Watch

ReputationRep:
    i trim. a big bush makes ur penis look smaller and a completely shaven crotch area looks gay. so just trim. looks better imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Pressure)
    i am not going out on my own. all my friends are at home. i have stayed at university the whole holiday because i cant work properly and do revision at home. even so, i dont know anyone who goes to a club on a sunday. clubs are reserved for every day of the week apart from sunday.
    This is why you're on TSR, moaning about being a virgin. Clubs aren't "reserved" for any day. You should probably live a little, or that poor penis of yours is gonna get stuck in your pussy/ass combo one day.

ReputationRep:
    Just trim it a bit with scissors, trust me it's alot nicer to look at and feel.

ReputationRep:
    Do it for hygiene reasons? I hear it reduces how much u sweat.....apparently

ReputationRep:
    I trim it after a while because otherwise it's just gonna be a complete bush, not good in warm weather :lol:

ReputationRep:
    No one cares.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wasted Wrath)
    too busy looking at penis eh
    Your sig is ****ing hilarious! What were your AS results?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therealOG)
    Your sig is ****ing hilarious! What were your AS results?
    CDDE =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wasted Wrath)
    CDDE =/
    Ahh mate, too bad
    Just work hard at the revision over the Easter hols and you should be set up for the Summer

ReputationRep:
    You mow the lawn, the yard looks bigger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therealOG)
    Ahh mate, too bad
    Just work hard at the revision over the Easter hols and you should be set up for the Summer
    Yeah, took some retakes and improved a couple grades, work is need though thanks

ReputationRep:
    Trust me, no girl is going to drunkenly agree to have sex with you at a party or go back to yours, then
    Inspect your penis and say "Sorry, there's just too much hair".

In a relationship, it might be an issue if you didn't bother, but you're not, so chill out and do what you're doing.

Maybe this is just because I'm a virgin with no experience with girls but the thought of trimming my pubes has never even crossed my mind, I've never considered such an option. As such the discussion here struck me quite out of the blue.

ReputationRep:
    Err i started trimming mine lately Not getting action but you kinda have to put yourself out there for that.

I'll summarise what everyone has said - you can do just about whatever the hell you want and most girls won't be picky. Trimmed does seem cleaner to me, and it's less of a cleanup after a bath/shower

I felt pretty fresh after my first trim haha I think you should try at least - after all it is hair and it'll only grow back if you freak out.

ReputationRep:
    I trim. Feelsgoodman.

Trimming the bush makes the tree look bigger. Also, last time I didn't the girl was picking pubes out of her mouth. They tend not to like that.

ReputationRep:
    Trim the pubes, shave the sack. A bit of talc after the morning shower keeps it fresh most of the day, and it feels nice to me too

ReputationRep:
    you're a bloke, it doesn't matter, not least because badly trimmed pubes looks really bad, as long as it's not out of control it really doesn't matter, men need to look like men

ReputationRep:
    The time it took you to make this thread you could have just trimmed?

Might as well do it, looks more asthetically pleasing if nothing else....

ReputationRep:
    I personally wouldn't care unless it was a serious jungle down there.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.