Turn on thread page Beta

Cheated on my boyfriend with his best friend, feel awful :/ watch

ReputationRep:
    Wait. He touched YOU? Has he actually said that you had sex?
    I don't see what you've done wrong... you got drunk and if anything happened eg he kissed you and touched you then he's at fault. No wonder he's saying don't tell your bf..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Pressure)
    you did what came natural to you. sex is a primal instinct in us all, both guys and girls. you had sex because your body told you to.
    its a primal instinct but your still not getting any. for you its primally extinct.

ReputationRep:
    if you were so drunk i think you should not tell him ive never been in this situation but telling your boyfriend (unless there was tension between his best friend and you) would be the worst thing to do because it would maybe suggest that there were feelings there when there wasn't. sorry for the people who have judged you this happens to loads of people, no need to feel so ashamed, but next time be more careful and dont drink so much people should know their boundaries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KNOB-head)
    its a primal instinct but your still not getting any. for you its primally extinct.
    i know i am not getting any. you dont need to tell me that.

ReputationRep:
    Can I have poor Andrews no. ? I've got something to tell him..nothing to do with this of course..

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like something off of Jeremy Kyle...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So the guy will fall apart from his best friend and you, his gf. You just damaged two great things in his life. Nice.
    Why blame her? As they say, "it takes two to tango."

Or do you think men just can't help themselves and it's women's responsibility to control everyone?

My vote is for honesty, and as soon as possible.

ReputationRep:
    i know i am not getting any. you dont need to tell me that.
    i'll do what i want, where i want, why i want.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to call you a drunkard slut.. that would be wrong of me.

i would say tell him, if you lie and he finds out it will be worst, pus the best friend can blackmail you at some point if he wanted to. (hypothetical but possible)

ReputationRep:
    what ever happened to bros before hoes?

pfft

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KNOB-head)
    i'll do what i want, where i want, why i want.
    you live up to your username, that's for sure.

ReputationRep:
    Oh the benefits of alcohol.

U saying he raped you?

ReputationRep:
    Do you know how far you went?

Alcohol isn't an excuse for cheating, but at the same time, these things happen. It's done now, you can't change it. Either way, your boyfriend has a right to know and you should honour that above the requests of his 'best friend'. Then it's up to him to decide what to do.

ReputationRep:
    Wow. I feel sorry for your boyfriend having 2 people he trusts do that to him and have absolutely no sympathy for you.

Being drunk is not an excuse for either of you.

ReputationRep:
    you live up to your username, that's for sure.
    my username refers to a door knob, so get those dirty thoughts out of your head. not so clever for a doctor are you? tut tut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Mondai)
    Sounds like something off of Jeremy Kyle...
    No, it would have been that she cheated with Andrews brother/dad

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you should show this thread to your boyfriend if you can't personally tell him :dontknow:

In my opinion though, I personally do think you deserve to be called all the negative names.

ReputationRep:
    You deserve to be castrated... SLAAAAAAAG.

ReputationRep:
    Tell him, and mention it was his best friends fault. lol.

He's going to find out one way or another...

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I didn't even read your post properly, but from the title, all I can say is how could you?
    Alcohol isn't an excuse. And what kind of best friend is that?
    Don't understand why people do this. You don't have to be in a relationship. So if you wanna mess boys around by doing stuff with their best friends, why don't you be single and do it instead?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.