Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cheated on my boyfriend with his best friend, feel awful :/ Watch

ReputationRep:
    sounds like a good night out to me :badger:

ReputationRep:
    you should feel horrible sort your own life out dont ask for strangers to sort it out for you

ReputationRep:
    Tell him and let him get shot of the both of you. Its the right thing to do. He deserves better than you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Oh the benefits of alcohol.

U saying he raped you?
    No, but he made the first move and i stupidly went along with it... Im not one of those people who sleeps around, i love my boyfriend to bits but i just lost control over myself, i know i know alcahol isn't an excuse. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supernature)
    No, but he made the first move and i stupidly went along with it... Im not one of those people who sleeps around, i love my boyfriend to bits but i just lost control over myself, i know i know alcahol isn't an excuse. :/
    Well what can anyone tell you? I feel so sorry for him, I hate cheaters and of all people you did it with his best friend?! I hope he doesnt forgive you tbh, you dont deserve it - not yet anyways.

ReputationRep:
    I hatechooo...

ReputationRep:
    You ****bag. He sounds like a pretty ****ty friend to make a move on his bestfriend's girlfriend but that's still no excuse for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrisl12345)
    Can I have poor Andrews no. ? I've got something to tell him..nothing to do with this of course..
    :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Just ignore it, you were both smased and both regret it so theres really no issue here. Theres no point harming your relationship by bringing up a silly one off incident (which 2bh doesn't sound like theres a lot in it anyway) put it to one side and in a few weeks all will be forgotten

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    It hurts me that in this day age where pussy just £££ away, there are still guys willing to violate the Bro Code.
    i know. I don't get how you can do that. I can sleep with a 40yr old woman, have sex in public, mff and all kind of things. But your best friend gf's is just horrible.

ReputationRep:
    I think you shoud tell him... there have been so many other people around you when it happened, surely somebody will tell him! So it's better if he heard it from you.
    And no, it wasn't a nice thing to do, no matter how drunk you were

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waqar Y)
    and you should feel awful?

..least i didn't jump on the bandwagon and call you a hoe..
    http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/s...fchaos/hoe.jpg ?

I've heard stranger insults, but not by far.

OP: You ****ed up big time, and did the guy you slept with. Bad times all round.

ReputationRep:
    Did you actually sleep with him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/s...fchaos/hoe.jpg ?

I've heard stranger insults, but not by far.

OP: You ****ed up big time, and did the guy you slept with. Bad times all round.

ReputationRep:
    .......nice
    id tell him but we all know for a fact hes goin to send u packing =] which is less than u deserve =]
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Maybe it's something you should have thought about before cheating on your boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry.I don't think you're a ****.Or a slut.Or a ****.

I think you're a slunt.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that you should be in a long term relationship if you can't control yourself under the influence of alcohol, and your boyfriend's so called 'best friend' is in the wrong too - especially as he made the move. Anyway, I'm not going to insult you as you've clearly been insulted already by people on this thread, but I think the best thing to do would be to let your boyfriend know and let him decide what he wants to do. Hopefully you'll learn from this mistake...

ReputationRep:
    Brand yourself with the word '****' across your forehead.
    It should make you feel better.

ReputationRep:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.