Turn on thread page Beta

Cheated on my boyfriend with his best friend, feel awful :/ watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BPhilHopeful)
    Why blame her? As they say, "it takes two to tango."

Or do you think men just can't help themselves and it's women's responsibility to control everyone?

My vote is for honesty, and as soon as possible.
    I agree, shared blame. Honesty is the best policy. I'd give you a thumbs up but i've run out today.

ReputationRep:
    You have to tell him before he hears about it from someone else, which would be so much worse. if you actually care about him, you should tell him.

at the end of the day, you made a grave mistake, but there's nothing you can do about it now tbh what's done is done, you're just going to have to deal with the consequences.

ReputationRep:
    You should.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supernature)
    Okaaay, first off i dont want comments like "slaaaag" or "sluuuut", i have came to this site only for some constructive advice that is all, i know what i have done is awful and i dont need people over the internet to give me abuse so please don't.....
    To keep the story short, me and my friends decided to go out clubbing on Friday, just wanted to have a good time, let our hair down... My boyfriend works night shifts on a Friday so was unable to come, (he usually does come).... We started drinking as soon as the girls came over to mine so by the time we were actually at the club i had had quite a few :/. My boyfriend's best friend is always out and i wasn't shocked that i bumped into him, i started drinking much more as soon as i got there. He had a lot to drink aswell. My friends were all dancing having a good time, i was just standing at the side (i was so drunk at this point) and all i remember is him coming up to me and making a move, he kissed me and touched my private parts (THAT IS ALL I HONESTLY REMEMBER)... I can't remember any more of the night at all, i just feel so sick since then. He has phoned me constantly since yesterday saying please dont tell Andrew (my boyfriend) but i don't know what to do... Me and my boyfriend have been together for over 2 years, we have never had any trust issues whatsoever, i just cant believe what i have done. Any advice would be appreciated?

People like you make me lose my faith in humanity.

You're nothing but a pathetic whore and you deserve every bad thing that happens to you as a result. Not remembering just shows us you're another bimbo that likes to go out and get so hammered they can't remember anything. No excuse.

No matter how bad you feel or how sorry you are doesn't make it OK. Personally I'd write you out of my life completely but society seems to be more forgiving than I am these days.

Even if a friend of mine did this I would never speak to her again. Tells me a lot about who you are. You're about as loyal as hyena. Personally I see patterns in betrayal. The girls in my year that cheated on their bfs were the same ones that were all "omg we're gonna be bezzies for life luv yu" with someone then as soon as their back was turned they'd be ****ging them of. People like you don't care about anyone but yourself.

Oh in case you haven't got it yet I think you're disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    Is there any other way he could find out apart from the two of you ? Do you intend him to be your life partner, or is it just your 'for now' relationship ?

Whatever happens, there could be some aftershocks. The 'best' (worst) mate could think he now has a right whenever your b/f isn't around, and may even use the situation to some advantage against you. Your b/f has a right to know, but sometimes it is better for everyone to simply brush it under the carpet, especially if you don't foresee him being in your life forever. If you do tell him and you do want him to be forever, then you may have just ruined that, which is another reason to keep schtum. We've all done silly things when drunk, and often paid for them later, or learned from them, or sometimes not. Only you know how each option could affect your relationship, so think long and hard before deciding, but personally, I'd keep quiet and make sure the his **** of a mate does too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFlyingDutchman)
    People like you make me lose my faith in humanity.

You're nothing but a pathetic whore and you deserve every bad thing that happens to you as a result. Not remembering just shows us you're another bimbo that likes to go out and get so hammered they can't remember anything. No excuse.

No matter how bad you feel or how sorry you are doesn't make it OK. Personally I'd write you out of my life completely but society seems to be more forgiving than I am these days.

Even if a friend of mine did this I would never speak to her again. Tells me a lot about who you are. You're about as loyal as hyena. Personally I see patterns in betrayal. The girls in my year that cheated on their bfs were the same ones that were all "omg we're gonna be bezzies for life luv yu" with someone then as soon as their back was turned they'd be ****ging them of. People like you don't care about anyone but yourself.

Oh in case you haven't got it yet I think you're disgusting.

(Original post by Walter Ego)
    Is there any other way he could find out apart from the two of you ? Do you intend him to be your life partner, or is it just your 'for now' relationship ?

Whatever happens, there could be some aftershocks. The 'best' (worst) mate could think he now has a right whenever your b/f isn't around, and may even use the situation to some advantage against you. Your b/f has a right to know, but sometimes it is better for everyone to simply brush it under the carpet, especially if you don't foresee him being in your life forever. If you do tell him and you do want him to be forever, then you may have just ruined that, which is another reason to keep schtum. We've all done silly things when drunk, and often paid for them later, or learned from them, or sometimes not. Only you know how each option could affect your relationship, so think long and hard before deciding, but personally, I'd keep quiet and make sure the his **** of a mate does too.

These CBA to add more to it.

ReputationRep:
    wow, if i was ur boyfriend....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KNOB-head)
    its a primal instinct but your still not getting any. for you its primally extinct.
    I'm out of reps

ReputationRep:
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_t4uNmV5LEY...1rg9hv.jpg.gif

ReputationRep:
    If I were your boyfriend and what you did meant absolutely nothing, I think I'd prefer not to know.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you really shouldn't be getting all this stick. There have been a couple of times I haven't handled my alcohol well and ended up sleeping with a guy I never would've chosen to when sober - once I don't even remember how I got there. Stupid, yes. But EVERYBODY makes mistakes and I thought more people on this thread would be mature enough to realise that. You made some regrettable mistakes, just learn your limit from now on. Make sure to tell your boyfriend, it's better to be honest and will cause him pain, but it'd be much worse if he found out another way later on.

ReputationRep:
    This is the definition of a WHORE/SLUT/*****.
    Not someone that has a lot of one night stands.

ReputationRep:
    Okaaay, first off i dont want comments like "slaaaag" or "sluuuut", i have came to this site only for some constructive advice that is all, i know what i have done is awful and i dont need people over the internet to give me abuse so please don't.....
    To keep the story short, me and my friends decided to go out clubbing on Friday, just wanted to have a good time, let our hair down... My boyfriend works night shifts on a Friday so was unable to come, (he usually does come).... We started drinking as soon as the girls came over to mine so by the time we were actually at the club i had had quite a few :/. My boyfriend's best friend is always out and i wasn't shocked that i bumped into him, i started drinking much more as soon as i got there. He had a lot to drink aswell. My friends were all dancing having a good time, i was just standing at the side (i was so drunk at this point) and all i remember is him coming up to me and making a move, he kissed me and touched my private parts (THAT IS ALL I HONESTLY REMEMBER)... I can't remember any more of the night at all, i just feel so sick since then. He has phoned me constantly since yesterday saying please dont tell Andrew (my boyfriend) but i don't know what to do... Me and my boyfriend have been together for over 2 years, we have never had any trust issues whatsoever, i just cant believe what i have done. Any advice would be appreciated?
    You realize this is TSR right?

Don't have much else to say really, depends how much you and your bf love each other I guess.

ReputationRep:
    well, andrew will find out sooner or later, better tell him the truth ****

ReputationRep:
    To keep the story short, me and my friends decided to go out clubbing on Friday, just wanted to have a good time, let our hair down... My boyfriend works night shifts on a Friday so was unable to come, (he usually does come).... We started drinking as soon as the girls came over to mine so by the time we were actually at the club i had had quite a few :/. My boyfriend's best friend is always out and i wasn't shocked that i bumped into him, i started drinking much more as soon as i got there. He had a lot to drink aswell. My friends were all dancing having a good time, i was just standing at the side (i was so drunk at this point) and all i remember is him coming up to me and making a move, he kissed me and touched my private parts (THAT IS ALL I HONESTLY REMEMBER)... I can't remember any more of the night at all, i just feel so sick since then. He has phoned me constantly since yesterday saying please dont tell Andrew (my boyfriend) but i don't know what to do... Me and my boyfriend have HAD been together for over 2 years, we have never had any trust issues whatsoever, i just cant believe what i have done. Any advice would be appreciated?
    Correction made.

ReputationRep:
    I think you need to tell him, he needs to know that his best mate is a **** or he could mess him about later. Its obviously gonna cause **** but if it were me I'd at least be glad you told me

ReputationRep:
    He's a **** mate and you're a **** girlfriend.

Sorry I can't advise you anymore apart from don't be stupid. Being 'drunk' is such a lame excuse. Unless you were literally para you would know what you are doing. I can be hammered and still be pretty aware of what I'm doing and know the difference between right and wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Pressure)
    you did what came natural to you. sex is a primal instinct in us all, both guys and girls. you had sex because your body told you to.
    what’s with the neg rep on this guys, i thought it was quite funny and its probably the best excuse she'll have too

ReputationRep:
    this, kids, is how to troll

ReputationRep:
    I would beat the taste out of the guy and then have sex with you, finishing off by urinating all over your face

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.