Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'll be finishing the 2nd year of the foundation degree in a couple months and then going on to uni for the final 3rd year. I need to know how I go about applying for the finance.

    In my current student finance account do I simple create a new application for 2011/2012 and change the course details or do I need to create a whole new account?

    Use the same account. You'll need to create a new application with the correct details. Select that you are studying an 'end on' course (which is a top up to a full degree like yours) and then input the date that you started your foundation degree, in addition to all the usual information.

    Kind regards.
The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year

University open days

  1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.