Report Thread starter 15 years ago
so its final hes got to go
[email protected]
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well...

I always thought the guy was a ******. He's clearly not leftwing - he shouldn't belong in the Labour Party....he's raised taxes, introduced tuition and top up fees...decided to go to war on Iraq...etc etc (the list of TBs wrong doings goes on and on!)

But...I had the privelege(!) of meeting him last year and I fell in love! He might gone 50 but he is the sweetest man alive, I asked him what its like to be the PM and he laughed then replied 'yeah, well <cue cute shrugging>.... but you know, I can't please everyone all the time' then did this sweet little smile......bless him!!! awwwwwww .......Watch out Cherie!!!
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i'm not too bothered about him anymore, i don't think he's doing as bad a job as a lot of people suggest
superior
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
b
RoyFester
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Katie Heskins)
He's clearly not leftwing - he shouldn't belong in the Labour Party....he's raised taxes
Raising taxes IS left wing! Taking from individuals to society.

Many of his policies have turned out to be rather conservative, though.
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
thank you for your criticism but I wasn't say that he wasn't leftwing because he's raised taxes but that raising taxes was one of his 'wrong doings'
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Katie Heskins)
But...I had the privelege(!) of meeting him last year and I fell in love! He might gone 50 but he is the sweetest man alive, I asked him what its like to be the PM and he laughed then replied 'yeah, well <cue cute shrugging>.... but you know, I can't please everyone all the time' then did this sweet little smile......bless him!!! awwwwwww .......Watch out Cherie!!!
lol!! "sweet"? Hmmm..
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
He's a nice bloke, but unfortunately he's an excellent politician (i.e. statistics/manipulation etc)
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
He's a nice bloke, but unfortunately he's an excellent politician (i.e. statistics/manipulation etc)
Don't know about that.. he's made some HUGE mistakes recentley
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I meant politician in the negative sense (i.e. attempting to cover up his muck ups).

I like him as a bloke cause my mum is a teacher and she goes every year to London with her class and last year they were visiting Downing Street and he saw them and came out with the baby (can't remember his name) and asked the children what they were doing. And they all got to take a photo with him. Bless.
jammyd
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
I meant politician in the negative sense (i.e. attempting to cover up his muck ups).

I like him as a bloke cause my mum is a teacher and she goes every year to London with her class and last year they were visiting Downing Street and he saw them and came out with the baby (can't remember his name) and asked the children what they were doing. And they all got to take a photo with him. Bless.
Do you mean Leo?
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jammyd)
Do you mean Leo?
I think I do. His youngest son.
5thavenue
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
there must be someone there that wants to say something!!!!!
Kirki
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
*shrugs* Blair's an asshat, but he's the best we've got at the moment.
SHANDY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gnostic)
He's a ****ing tosser.
What made you say that?
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 5thavenue)
What Do You Think Of Tony Blair.!!???
Has He Ever Done Anything Good.?
Have You Ever Benifited From Anything He`s Done.!!???
Do You Think He`s Done What He`s Always Said He Was Going To Do!!???
What Future Do You Think He`s Got If He Has One
You seem quite obsessed with the man. Well according to Proffessor Clark at Cambridge Blair can be compared to Hitler - they share many simmilarities
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by SHANDY)
What made you say that?
i dont particularly like Miranda = his antics recently have really got up my nose - and i am glad Kennedy put Howard and Blair in their places over this silly biased inquiry into the reasons for going to war - the Lib Dems are the only party with any principles
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
You seem quite obsessed with the man. Well according to Proffessor Clark at Cambridge Blair can be compared to Hitler - they share many simmilarities
hehe - bremner bird and fortune - they made Blair's address in germany look like hitler's nuremberg rally
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Strangely enough i voted that he was doing a good job
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (216)
67.92%
No (102)
32.08%

Watched Threads