Turn on thread page Beta

What Do You Think Of Tony Blair!? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    hehe - bremner bird and fortune - they made Blair's address in germany look like hitler's nuremberg rally
    Oh, man, that was brilliant. I love Bremner, Bird and Fortune.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirki)
    Oh, man, that was brilliant. I love Bremner, Bird and Fortune.
    arent they fabulous - they crack me up every sunday night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Strangely enough i voted that he was doing a good job
    are u feeling alright this evening?

ReputationRep:
    are u feeling alright this evening?
    Perfectly fine. Tired but fine. He's not the greatest but he's the best person we have right now...(goes into hiding now)

ReputationRep:
    arent they fabulous - they crack me up every sunday night
    Absolutely. I loved their IDS. Dead Ringers is also great, but more for non-political things (although their Blair is very good).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Perfectly fine. Tired but fine. He's not the greatest but he's the best person we have right now...(goes into hiding now)
    ARRRRRRRGH - quite right you go into hiding for i wish to remonstrate with you now - kennedy would do a fine job - just give him the reins and the seat of power ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirki)
    Absolutely. I loved their IDS. Dead Ringers is also great, but more for non-political things (although their Blair is very good).
    agreed - i wish spitting image would come back

ReputationRep:
    ARRRRRRRGH - quite right you go into hiding for i wish to remonstrate with you now - kennedy would do a fine job - just give him the reins and the seat of power ...
    I told you - THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS CAN ONLY PROSPER WITH THE REMOVAl OF KENNEDY, AND ME BEING HIS REPLACEMENT...now until that happens they have no chance

ReputationRep:
    any one else

ReputationRep:
    i told you time ago hes a prick

ReputationRep:
    He is a namby pamby brained woman.I suspect he likes the floral range from Laura Ashleys.

ReputationRep:
    I deteste him. But I think I've detested every Prime Minister that has ever lived...so there.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.