Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Meme Appreciation Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    Because I am so tired of TSRians using ancient memes like its cool, I decided make this thread for the latest memes and funny internet videos. Demotivational posters and gifs are also acceptable.

If successuful enough, we can make this into a society :gah:

What is a Internet meme
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A "meme" is a virally-transmitted cultural symbol or social idea. A meme behaves like a flu or a cold virus, traveling from person to person quickly, but transmitting an idea instead of a lifeform(in da interwebz). Y'all have come acrossed a few memes some point in your life; rick rolled, cool story dude, lolcats are just a few memes that went viral in the internet.
    Here is an simple explanation about it: http://www.benphoster.com/what-is-an...rious-clients/

To start, here is a video that went viral a few weeks ago:

:rofl:

WARNING
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Please avoid posting memes or gifs that avoid the swearing filter. Part of the forum rules brah

Edit: Its finally a group!

Click here to join

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=1309

ReputationRep:
    What is a 'meme'? Never heard of it before. It would be best if, when starting a new thread, you included an introduction to enlighten folk such as myself who may not be completely clued up on the subject in question. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilberforce)
    What is a 'meme'? Never heard of it before. It would be best if, when starting a new thread, you included an introduction to enlighten folk such as myself who may not be completely clued up on the subject in question. Thanks.
    Will do, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Will do, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Yeah if i had a clue what a meme was...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    x
    I'm 12 and what is this?

Sorry brah, had to :awesome:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Well hey, Boxxy is back :P With a terrible video mind you... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1k-7COfL7E

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CopyCat)
    Will do, thanks
    You will be great on TSR. I can just tell :rofl:

(Original post by Drunk Punx)
    I'm 12 and what is this?

Sorry brah, had to :awesome:
    :lol: I love that one

ReputationRep:
    Wonder if this could be a meme :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaskade)
    Well hey, Boxxy is back :P With a terrible video mind you... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1k-7COfL7E
    who the hell is that? that ain't boxxy :rofl:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    who the hell is that? that ain't boxxy :rofl:
    It actually is boxxy! (unless you were being sarcastic :P)
    I don't really get the video but she uploaded it on april fools, so!? She's wearing a wig and pretending to be Russian or something :|
    haha

ReputationRep:
    Gnnnnnnnnh . . .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJay91)
    Consequences will never be the same!!! :rofl:

You see the highest rated comments? "You tering me apart Jess" actually comes from this other meme

Here is some more terrible acting :lol:

(Original post by Kaskade)
    It actually is boxxy! (unless you were being sarcastic :P)
    I don't really get the video but she uploaded it on april fools, so!? She's wearing a wig and pretending to be Russian or something :|
    haha
    oh my...do you think she has "lost it"? And she seems a bit bigger now :beard:

ReputationRep:

You see the highest rated comments? "You tering me apart Jess" actually comes from this other meme

Link to the first video is broken, mate. You've been reported to the cyber police.

ReputationRep:

Go on her channel! There's a video she uploaded before that where she doesn't look too big... definitely lost her cuteness though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJay91)
    Link to the first video is broken, mate. You've been reported to the cyber police.
    :clap2:

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.