Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have put birmingham as my firm for physio, is anyone going to the accommodation day on the 9th?

ReputationRep:
    I am, although i've already applied for my accommodation

ReputationRep:
    Same where have you applied? I have Elgar court, Tennis court, Mason

ReputationRep:
    Mason twice (self catered and catered), Shackleton, Elgar Court and i can't remember the last couple! I applied the day it opened so hopefully i'll get mason (touch wood)

ReputationRep:
    Cool I'm going all self catered, my parents think I am going to starve :P What course are you going to do?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i'd prefer to be self catered, but my mum thinks i'll starve too! And i'm doing International Business, just really hope i get the grades now!

ReputationRep:
    Haha my dad is going to write me an easy cook book. awesome, what grades do you need?

ReputationRep:
    Good idea! AAB...probably will end up with like ABC knowing my luck! What do you need?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clairen886)
    I have put birmingham as my firm for physio, is anyone going to the accommodation day on the 9th?
    I feel sorry for you, you must have hit a low point in your life to pick that place.
    I have experience from that uni, the way it is run, is a joke.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you will be ok what subjects do you take? I need ABB which is a really nice offer. Haha hit a low point I am just starting to hit a high point in my life, uni is going to be amazing. I love Birmingham it has everything that I need and is a perfect distance away from home

ReputationRep:
    I do Business Studies, French, German and General Studies, what about you? And yeah Birmingham just looks amazing, and it is for me too, where abouts are you from?

ReputationRep:
    I would hate your subjects :P Biology, physics and pe. I live near Derby where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    That's so weird i live in Derby! (and i would hate your subjects too ) haha

ReputationRep:
    Awesome where abouts?

ReputationRep:
    Littleover, where are you?

ReputationRep:
    Duffield, I've heard of littleover but am not sure where it is :P

ReputationRep:
    It's like 5/10 mins from Duffield/Allestree

ReputationRep:
    Haha wow thats really weird how close we are. Are you going on the train to Birmingham next weekend?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah and you probably know my cousin/other people (if you go to Ecclesbourne that is ), and I think I/my mum is driving...we find it quicker than the train

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I go to ecclesbourne, who are they, I may know them?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.