Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katiechops)
    Which dominos do you work at? I hate working there! Cant wait to quit next month.
    ...Wait, what? It sounds like you're loving it from your posts! I work at Lancaster, my resignation is actually going in the post today can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darrell90)
    ...Wait, what? It sounds like you're loving it from your posts! I work at Lancaster, my resignation is actually going in the post today can't wait!
    I dont think its too bad,...-but its more the people that work there, rather than the work.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think its too bad,...-but its more the people that work there, rather than the work.
    You mean it's the people that you don't like? Is it full of 16-year-old chavs like ours is?

ReputationRep:
    Seemingly, Domino's pizza is one of the main foods for uni students according to this thread.
    Can't be such a bad life after all.

ReputationRep:
    Any pizza and size £6.99 YES PLEASE!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy,
    Has anyone tried Domino's pizza? And do you think its over-priced?

I work for this company and get complaints from customers about the price... £17 for a large pizza, how is this justifiable??

What do you have on your pizzas?

Random thread i know!
    I only get it when I have discount vouchers such as half price pizza or 50% off your whole order. If not I find it not worth it and half they time its horrible anyway. Normal pizza shops take over this any day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kbountra)
    Any pizza and size £6.99 YES PLEASE!!!!!!!
    where did you find that deal :eek: that's awsum bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darrell90)
    You mean it's the people that you don't like? Is it full of 16-year-old chavs like ours is?
    Youve got it. I wouldnt call thm chavs- theyre the type that wear hollister and Jack Wills all the time. :P

ReputationRep:
    Youve got it. I wouldnt call thm chavs- theyre the type that wear hollister and Jack Wills all the time. :P
    Oh right we have none of those, Lancaster isn't posh enough. Luckily I am (was?) a manager so I got to order people around a lot makes the whole thing a lot more fun when you've got people in who don't understand the idea that we're paying them for their work, not just for turning up and having a chat!

ReputationRep:
    *drools*

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.