Turn on thread page Beta

Domino's pizza anyone??? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katiechops)
    Which dominos do you work at? I hate working there! Cant wait to quit next month.
    ...Wait, what? It sounds like you're loving it from your posts! I work at Lancaster, my resignation is actually going in the post today can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darrell90)
    ...Wait, what? It sounds like you're loving it from your posts! I work at Lancaster, my resignation is actually going in the post today can't wait!
    I dont think its too bad,...-but its more the people that work there, rather than the work.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think its too bad,...-but its more the people that work there, rather than the work.
    You mean it's the people that you don't like? Is it full of 16-year-old chavs like ours is?

ReputationRep:
    Seemingly, Domino's pizza is one of the main foods for uni students according to this thread.
    Can't be such a bad life after all.

ReputationRep:
    Any pizza and size £6.99 YES PLEASE!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy,
    Has anyone tried Domino's pizza? And do you think its over-priced?

I work for this company and get complaints from customers about the price... £17 for a large pizza, how is this justifiable??

What do you have on your pizzas?

Random thread i know!
    I only get it when I have discount vouchers such as half price pizza or 50% off your whole order. If not I find it not worth it and half they time its horrible anyway. Normal pizza shops take over this any day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kbountra)
    Any pizza and size £6.99 YES PLEASE!!!!!!!
    where did you find that deal :eek: that's awsum bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darrell90)
    You mean it's the people that you don't like? Is it full of 16-year-old chavs like ours is?
    Youve got it. I wouldnt call thm chavs- theyre the type that wear hollister and Jack Wills all the time. :P

ReputationRep:
    Youve got it. I wouldnt call thm chavs- theyre the type that wear hollister and Jack Wills all the time. :P
    Oh right we have none of those, Lancaster isn't posh enough. Luckily I am (was?) a manager so I got to order people around a lot makes the whole thing a lot more fun when you've got people in who don't understand the idea that we're paying them for their work, not just for turning up and having a chat!

ReputationRep:
    *drools*

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.