Turn on thread page Beta

What is the craziest dream you've ever had? watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Discuss,

mine was i drempt i was apart of star trek......lol

I always have dreams these days involving half the Hollyoaks cast... Mainly Brendon, Warren and Ste... Oh myyy..

ReputationRep:
    Last night Beyonce Knowles was seducing me while my father stole a piano from his primary school.

^ :rofl:

Probably when I can't speak, or try to anyway in the dream but nothing comes out.

ReputationRep:
    Walked into a farm, to then be chased by loads ostriches around the farm yard relentlessly.

Sounds funny, but believe me, it wasn't. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Where do I start! :p:

Probably the dream I had where part of my school had turned into WHSmith and JJB Sports and the guy who worked in the JJB Sports was a paedophile, who was following me around the shop. Anyway, I ran and he was arrested (by Calvin Valentine from Hollyoaks since he was a policeman on the show). However when the guy was caught, it was for some strange reason my old, heavy geography teacher who just said "I'm a pervy person!".

Strangely the next night, this paedo (the initial young guy) was in my dream again and I was at his house, trying to get out and get back to school (which was just beside this guy's house).

Having two dreams with the same random guy freaked me out a bit! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I had a pretty weird dream last night. There is an old video store near my house and the guy who works there is a tad odd... I dreamt that he was actually a demon and in the backroom of the store he had the Queen captured in a small television set and she was running away (you could only see the back of her but she was screaming pretty loudly.)

ReputationRep:
    I use to have a nightmare when i was younger, probably about 6 years ago now. I remeber i had it at the very least 5 times! To this day when ever i think of it it really freaks me out, and i'm not a person who gets scared by films or books. However, the nightmare that i kept having scared the white blood cells out of me!

Basically, i'm in bed and i wake up. It's night time and it's pretty dark, but not pitch-black. - Sort of very early morning. When your room is kind of a deep blue colour - know what i mean? Anyway

I wake up and get out of bed. I then head over to my window, i can't see anything below my window until i get to it and look down. But for some reason i'm moving really really slow! I'm creeping to my window, slowly. Once i get near, everything speeds up and i kind of rush to the window, then quickly peer out of my window only to see a man looking up at my window. Not moving, just looking at me!!

Typing this gives me goosbumps!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.