Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm after some pre drinking vodka shots that don't taste like you're drinking acid. Basically I'm looking for the best tasting vodka shot, preferable that is cheap and a high alcohol % (30%+).

Any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    Create your own.

My favourite one is vodka chilli. Get a bottle of vodka, but 3 chilli's in it and leave it for a week. Good stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Skittles Vodka? It's really cheap to make, and so long as you put enough skittles in (and take out the brown ones- yuck!) its nommy.

ReputationRep:
    If I'm doing vodka shots I'm already mashed, so I really don't care about the taste.

ReputationRep:
    If vodka tastes like acid to you, perhaps you should stick to the ribena and water?

ReputationRep:
    Grey goose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duckasaurus)
    Skittles Vodka? It's really cheap to make, and so long as you put enough skittles in (and take out the brown ones- yuck!) its nommy.
    This. It's gorgeous. Mint vodka is good, too.

ReputationRep:
    The Absolute Vodka range is AMAZING.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexisonfire)
    The Absolute Vodka range is AMAZING.
    http://wine.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda...dka_700ml.html

This stuff?

ReputationRep:
    Precisely.

ReputationRep:
    same advice as others: cheap(ish) bottle of voddie, plut in 1 bar of rock (aniseed is particuarly good) leave for a few days til it disintergrates.

Sweet and black-jacky flavoured vodka!

ReputationRep:
    Skittle Vodka! Got a bottle sat on my desk right now P=

ReputationRep:
    It's all about the home made vodka jellies for me

ReputationRep:
    Buy more expensive vodka, it really does taste much better, and is less likely to give you a hangover. Or if you want some of the really good stuff, befriend a Russian or Polish person, and get them to bring some over. Even their cheap stuff pisses all over the more expensive crap we drink.

ReputationRep:
    If you're doing Skittles vodka, for the love of all things edible, please separate out the skittles into their colours. Throwing a handful of all the different colours in guarantees that your vodka will end up orangey brown and look vile.

ReputationRep:
    Skittles vodka is AMAZING!

ReputationRep:
    Black vodka (no bloody idea what's in it).

Or lemon vodka (not smirnoff ice ffs, rather vodka that's been infused with lemons...mmm)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyunicorn133)
    same advice as others: cheap(ish) bottle of voddie, plut in 1 bar of rock (aniseed is particuarly good) leave for a few days til it disintergrates.

Sweet and black-jacky flavoured vodka!
    Definately going to try that- now to find a stick of rock :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)
    Black vodka (no bloody idea what's in it).

Or lemon vodka (not smirnoff ice ffs, rather vodka that's been infused with lemons...mmm)
    When I lived in Russia I used to buy the best lemon vodka, it was dirt cheap and called Putinka. Happy days. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.revolution-bars.co.uk/lov...kaflavours.php

Some decent tasting stuff on here

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.