Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't know if I'm bisexual or not!? watch

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it. These things aren't cut and dry... Sexuality is fluid.. People just don't fit into three labels...

Example... One of my friends. Certain that she was straight. Never even fantasied about a girl. Long story short, she's now in a committed relationship with a girl... That girl also thought she was straight. But yeah, they fell in love, been together for nearly 2 years and are buying a house together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.am.lost)
    Gay men don't get turned on by their own penises, neither do lesbians by their own boobs. :rolleyes:
    Jeez it was just a joke. But okay.

ReputationRep:
    Only being attracted makes you bi-curious. You have done nothing to confirm your sexuality as bi-sexual

ReputationRep:
    There's only one way to find out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a girl (I'm 18) and I'm kind of confused... I've always dated boys, and never really thought about girls sexually before now. But just recently, I've sort of been getting turned on at the thought of kissing one of my female friends. I asked another of my friends what she thought, and she looked at me as if I was crazy and said, "Then you're obviously a lesbian!" But the way I feel about this girl is different to the way I feel about the guys I've dated - more intense, and not quite the same. I want to 'be intimate' (lol, but I can't phrase it another way) with this girl so badly, but something's stopping me. The girl I like is openly gay, and has told me she likes me several times now. But why does this feel so different to the sexual attraction I've felt in the past? And does only being attracted to one girl make me bisexual??:confused:
    As people have said, sexuality is fluid. You can be gay, straight, bi, pan, straight plus one girl, whatever. If you're single, and you both feel it, then there's no reason you shouldn't go for it. Just let her know that you're a little unsure, so she doesn't move too fast with you, and see how it goes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antoastew)
    Can you hear that? Thats the round of applause from every male user on TSR congratulating this thread.
    Thats not applause, thats the sound of skin slapping off skin

ReputationRep:
    Yh that's how I feel but I'm a boy :s and I can't go to my mates coz I don't want anyone to know but I like girls and boys :s

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.