ever been in love and was it for real
yes, twice.

love Katy ***
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes I have been, no it didn't work out. And thankyou for opening a painful wound.

Nah, seriously I'm over it. Really I am.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Yes I have been, no it didn't work out. And thankyou for opening a painful wound.

Nah, seriously I'm over it. Really I am.

im not over either.

love Katy ***
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well yes I am quite seriously I think. Guess if happy or not...

I find a more interesting question: Do you believe there is only one (or lets say VERY few) true loves, people you can spend your life with or is there just a percentage, lets say 0,01%, 3.000.000.000 males/femals on the world, gives you XXX chances...

What do you believe???

P.S. I dont know what I believe in.
material breach
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
surely there must be a person in the world who given that u meet them u would get on better than anyone else in the world, however possiblily the difference between that person and the 100th person the list isnt a lot
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
surely there must be a person in the world who given that u meet them u would get on better than anyone else in the world, however possiblily the difference between that person and the 100th person the list isnt a lot
Thats nit bad... very realistic view!
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the man I'm in love with is just the best person I ould ever wish to meet. He's my best friend, lover everything, and the worst thing about being apart from him is we don't get to talk as much. We have both been looking for partners, and we have found that in each other... i guess you could say we were meant to be
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
the man I'm in love with is just the best person I ould ever wish to meet. He's my best friend, lover everything, and the worst thing about being apart from him is we don't get to talk as much. We have both been looking for partners, and we have found that in each other... i guess you could say we were meant to be
YOU ARE BIASED!!!

but congrats to your happy relationship. I mean obviously we will never have an objective mean of finding out about it, it is just a thing of faith...
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ben2111)
Well yes I am quite seriously I think. Guess if happy or not...

I find a more interesting question: Do you believe there is only one (or lets say VERY few) true loves, people you can spend your life with or is there just a percentage, lets say 0,01%, 3.000.000.000 males/femals on the world, gives you XXX chances...

What do you believe???

P.S. I dont know what I believe in.
yeh, thts wot i believ, tht there r a few people in the world that u just click with. its not a magical thing, ur personalities just happen to suit each other veryvery well.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (153)
45.54%
Pro-humanity (183)
54.46%

Watched Threads