The Student Room Group

Is it bad that if I got pregnant, the scariest thing would be my boyfriend?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
He would blame me. He told me "If you get pregnant, you WILL get rid of it."

Dump that uselss sack of sh*t, he has no respect for you, your feelings or your body. :angry:
Reply 21
Original post by street.lovin'
If you got pregnant. It's partly or hugely his fault cos he got the sperm. :P

So he cannot blame you. And he cant even be angry at you.

If he is going to shout and blame anything at you when you got pregnant.

Then he should never be a father of your kid.

^^^this.
Get rid of him. Its on a matter of time until he starts hitting you.
That definitely doesnt sound good... Your bf is aware that if you have to take antibiotics for anything that the pill isnt so effective?! He cant blame you for something like that. He seems extremely immature imo.
You guys sound like you're made for each other, congrats! What could possibly go wrong?
Reply 25
Original post by linkdapink
How often does he get angry at you? Are you actually scared of him? Do you sometimes feel like you're walking on egg shells over really silly things?

I felt like that with my last boyfriend, and I honestly think I was stuck in quite an awful relationship, because he scared the hell out of me. I would try and evaluate your relationship, and whether its just over getting pregnant or over a lot of things.

This is really good advice, OP. You should never feel scared of your partner regardless of the situation. I'm sure you don't need me to tell you his attitude towards you getting pregnant stinks, but if he takes the same attitude towards other things I would be seriously looking at the relationship if I were in your shoes.
Personally, if my gf got pregnant, I would initially try to see if she would get an abortion. You may not agree with this, but having a baby at such a young age in such an unstable situation cannot be good. However, if she made it clear she would't have one, then I'd support her no matter what :smile:.
Reply 27
Another depressing thread about relationships..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending