Turn on thread page Beta

Does my female friend like me? watch

There's this girl and we live on the same floor of our university. Let's call her A. She's in a few of my classes. She asked to borrow my notes and i let her. She gave them back and they smelt of her perfume.
    Once also we were walking to our exams and this other girl who we'll call B i know saw me and shouted out my name whilst on her iPod and we walked together. I was walking and talking with B and i spotted A a few seconds behind us. I didn't make it known that i'd seen her. Anyway as me and B are walking and talking, A slowly and surely comes up next to me and catches up with us. She says hi and we all walk together to the exam hall.
    We get there and everyone gets ready. A takes off her coat and smells of really strong perfume. I ask if it's her and what the perfume is and she says something which i didn't really understand.

A is a nice girl and cool to talk with but i'm not really attracted to her at all. I also once saw her ina club and i went over to say hi but she must've thought i wanted a hug so we just hugged even though that's not what i had planned. I only went over there coz i couldn't hear what she was saying. As i hugged her i overheard onbe of her friends who was with her say "Hey is that Mike" That's not my name btw We're both 19.

Anybody have any clue?

ReputationRep:
    Well if she smells of strong perfume, it means she sprays a lot and so theres a high possibility that some of it may have diffused onto your piece of paper.

I doubt she sat there intentionally spraying her perfume on your notes.

If so, what a weirdo way of hitting up on you. :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Well Mike, I think she likes you.

I had to use my A-level in Biology to figure that out. Courtship and ****.

ReputationRep:
    It doesnt mean she likes you. Imgaine if it was a boy would you really think he liked you. Shes just being nice and needed your help so borrowed your notes.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't take anything from the above, you have to investigate further

ReputationRep:
    "I have a friend. Sometimes she is friendly to me. I don't fancy her. Does she fancy me? "

What was the point of this? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Those aren't very clear signs really and I wouldn't read into them much if you don't even like her in that way! Borrowing your notes is a perfectly innocent thing to do, if she likes her perfume then it's not surprising your notes now smell of it and did you expect her to walk alone rather than catch up with you? Almost anyone would prefer to walk with people they knew rather than be a loner!

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps talk to her... or investigate further and see what arises. If your not interested, take it as nothing and that's that.

ReputationRep:
    jeez if I fancied everyone I hugged I'd be an emotional wreck. Tbh, I dont think she does. She just sounds friendly..

(Original post by frespanglish)
    Those aren't very clear signs really and I wouldn't read into them much if you don't even like her in that way! Borrowing your notes is a perfectly innocent thing to do, if she likes her perfume then it's not surprising your notes now smell of it and did you expect her to walk alone rather than catch up with you? Almost anyone would prefer to walk with people they knew rather than be a loner!

I'd walk alone because everyone would reject me :'''''(

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.