Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are blondes seen as the sexiest thing ever? watch

ReputationRep:
    Feels good to be a brunette after all the people saying brunettes are attractive It's nice to have a confidence boost after all the negative threads you see on here these days.

Personally I think all hair colours can look attractive, except wierd, unnatural looking ones.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer blondes. I just love the hair colour against her skin (particularly her boobs).

It's just preference. Stereotypes are stupid.

There are attractive blondes and brunettes and any colour hair, but for me I find blonde hair the most attractive of the colours.

When I say blonde I mean natural blonde not peroxide fake types.

ReputationRep:
    I know loads of guys that prefer brunettes, not always the case

ReputationRep:
    Because blondes stand out more. Simple.

ReputationRep:
    Because its as far away from Rebecca Black as possible!

ReputationRep:
    oddly, I don't seem to take any notice of hair colour, I just don't pay any attention to it at all I can't remember the hair colours of most of the few girls I have met, but I can guess that they're different shades of brown

I don't care about the colour of the hair, but if the hair is nice then thats awesome

ReputationRep:
    They aren't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LavenderBlueSky88)
    Wow what I tremendous theory you have there. I always thought it was just a coincidence that the day I chemically lightened the pigment of my hair I slept with three of my housemates, got 14% in an exam and crashed my car into a tree (which was HLIAR btw). Crazy.
    Really?

ReputationRep:
    They're not i think, it's utter fiction - it's just used to characterise a certain type of sexualised female stereotype.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viriol)
    Really?
    No, I was illustrating the ridiculous generalisation...

I wish my life as a blonde really was that debauched

ReputationRep:
    A great philosopher once said "I like them browned girls, i like them blonde haired girls"

ReputationRep:
    Because blonde hair represents youth and female youth=more likely to be fertile.

ReputationRep:
    There's something striking about a blonde. If a woman's face and body is 'average', as long as she has nice blonde hair she is going to be HOT.

ReputationRep:
    BLack or brown hair. only Swedish girls can pull of blonde.

ReputationRep:
    Brunettes are the best by far.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.maturio.com/blog/ugly_blonde.jpg

anyyyyyyyyhooooo...it really depends on the person in my opinion...i think there are brunettes, gingers, black haired women who are equally as striking as blondes and even better in some cases

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billa Bong)

anyyyyyyyyhooooo...it really depends on the person in my opinion...i think there are brunettes, gingers, black haired women who are equally as striking as blondes and even better in some cases
    Well let's not be crazy now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arteta)
    Well let's not be crazy now.
    one name: CHRISTINA HENDRICKS :coma:

ReputationRep:
    'Cos we are sexy.

Oh just shut up making massive generalisations which don't make sense!

ReputationRep:
    I find brunettes more attractive, even though it's just hair colour. But I don't really have a preference like going out with brunettes and not with blondes.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.