The Student Room Group

Do I look like Kate Winslet?

I have been working in a restaurant full time in my gap year for about 5 months now and ever since then I get people coming in weekly and telling me I look just like Kate Winslet... My family and friends completely disagree. Is this just a stranger thing?

It is generally older people who tell me this (I'm talking 50-70 here), and I just wanted to get some young people that I don't knows opinion!

Apologies for the horrific poser picture, I am never photographed face on so I had to take one just now...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
you look weird in both photos :frown:
but i mean come on better photos can be taken than that!!!
6/10 with potential to be 8
(edited 13 years ago)
In the first pic you kind of do a little...(and it's a good thing :smile:)

I lover your hair and colour in the second pic :heart:
Reply 4

Vs:

Erm...

Kind'a. With lack of makeup in Kate's picture; yeah I could see you being similar. I'd probably look twice and think, "****! Kate!?" :colondollar:
Reply 5
You have an amazing facial structure...but you don't look like Kate Winslet much to me I'm afraid!
Yes you do, it's not a good thing though.
Original post by FloRaRa
I have been working in a restaurant full time in my gap year for about 5 months now and ever since then I get people coming in weekly and telling me I look just like Kate Winslet...

Do these people drink their lunches?
Yes. Well at least in these 2 shots.
I cant see it in the second photo you posted though... :holmes:
Original post by FloRaRa

Reply 9
No, but you're fit - so it's all good.
Reply 10
You are pretty but you don't really resemble Kate Winslet! Strange that people keep saying that lol
Reply 11
hey ;]
I kid, i kid, I'm straight... kinda :P
But yeah you do abit ^ ^ Different shape eyes though
Reply 12
A tiny bit. Not drastically so. If you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have guessed.
Not to me, you don't.
A little bit in the 1st photo, not at all in the 2nd. I wouldn't have come up with Kate Winslet if you'd asked without mentioning a name.
Reply 15
No, you really don't.

I can sort of see it.

If you'd said "which celebrity do I look like ?" though I wouldn't of been able to come up with it of the top of my head.
You only look slightly like her when you're doing that duck face thing.
You both have heads, but other than that I see no real similarity

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending