The Student Room Group

Do I look like Kate Winslet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
in the first picture it looks like you have no arms hahaa that is pretty funny ! but no i don't think you look like kate winslet
Reply 61
I think you're quite scary looking to be honest.
Reply 62
Original post by Fields
I think you're quite scary looking to be honest.

Rawr. :colone:
Reply 63
Original post by ForKicks
What type of place do you work?! I can guess a victorian tea room? :biggrin:

Not victorian, but we do do tea! Morning and afternoon, cake and scones!
Mah my boss is just ancient and weird.
They used to make us wear aprons too. The horror.:eek:
I look more like Kate Winslet than you do
Reply 65
Why would you want to be like her? You look better :smile:

I typed in 'Kate Winslet Natural' btw... This is apparently how she normally looks.
Frankly I don't care.
Original post by FloRaRa
I have been working in a restaurant full time in my gap year for about 5 months now and ever since then I get people coming in weekly and telling me I look just like Kate Winslet... My family and friends completely disagree. Is this just a stranger thing?

It is generally older people who tell me this (I'm talking 50-70 here), and I just wanted to get some young people that I don't knows opinion!

Apologies for the horrific poser picture, I am never photographed face on so I had to take one just now...

First pic you look a little like her in Finding Neverland.
Reply 67
Original post by FloRaRa
Not victorian, but we do do tea! Morning and afternoon, cake and scones!
Mah my boss is just ancient and weird.
They used to make us wear aprons too. The horror.:eek:

haha, very upstairs downstairs. Maybe he dresses people as prudes to repress his track record :tongue:
Original post by FloRaRa
I have been working in a restaurant full time in my gap year for about 5 months now and ever since then I get people coming in weekly and telling me I look just like Kate Winslet... My family and friends completely disagree. Is this just a stranger thing?

It is generally older people who tell me this (I'm talking 50-70 here), and I just wanted to get some young people that I don't knows opinion!

Apologies for the horrific poser picture, I am never photographed face on so I had to take one just now...

Hmm, you slightly resemble Jeanette Hain (imo:tongue:):

Aside from being a human female, you look absolutely nothing like her! (not sure if you want to look like her or not, so sorry if you do and you're welcome if you don't).

You are pretty though :smile:.
Reply 70
Original post by darkxangel
Hmm, you slightly resemble Jeanette Hain (imo:tongue:):

That's Kate Winslet :confused:
Reply 71
you dont have nothing of hers.. only thing is.
you white and she white.
Original post by Aku-gila
That's Kate Winslet :confused:

no, Jeanette Hain, it says so in my post.:confused::tongue:
Reply 73
no, Jeanette Hain, it says so in my post.:confused::tongue:

But... it's Kate Winslet... :tongue:

This is Jeanette Hain:

Original post by Aku-gila
But... it's Kate Winslet... :tongue:

This is Jeanette Hain:

Ok, now I'm confused, I though that Jeanette was acting in the Reader? I am an idiot. :facepalm:

When I googled her, scenes from the Reader came up :s: http://www.google.co.uk/images?um=1&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=jeanette+hain&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 75
Nah, but you're butters
Reply 76
Ok, now I'm confused, I though that Jeanette was acting in the Reader? I am an idiot. :facepalm:

When I googled her, scenes from the Reader came up :s: http://www.google.co.uk/images?um=1&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=jeanette+hain&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

:rofl: That is too funny!! It is definately Kate Winslet in The Reader though.

I can see why you made the mistake, I don't know why pictures of Kate Winslet come when searching for Jeanette Hain... :confused:
Original post by ithoughtofthis
Yes. Well at least in these 2 shots.
I cant see it in the second photo you posted though... :holmes:

Hmm, the only similarity I see are the eyebrows.

Quick Reply

Latest