you make the guests seem like lesser-individuals
caz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Bitewing)
you make the guests seem like lesser-individuals
when dealing with the forums, if u are not registered u should not have the same rights, as u can easily register like the rest of us. and the server being busy thing happens from time to time, and registered users should not have to wait on 150 guests
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
when dealing with the forums, if u are not registered u should not have the same rights, as u can easily register like the rest of us. and the server being busy thing happens from time to time, and registered users should not have to wait on 150 guests
Yet you would not think it fair if I said that I was better than you becuase of my higher post count?
caz
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mr White)
Yet you would not think it fair if I said that I was better than you becuase of my higher post count?
i never said anyone was better than anybody, u guys have some serious social issues if this is wut ur getting
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
i never said anyone was better than anybody, u guys have some serious social issues if this is wut ur getting
You say that you have priority over guests, so, by the same logic, I have priority over you.
Bitewing
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
Wow, I never realised filling out that form qualified me for a higher social class. If guests couldn't view the posts, they'd just register and still be there. It wouldn't solve the problem. Then no doubt there would be calls to discriminate on post count.
caz
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bitewing)
Wow, I never realised filling out that form qualified me for a higher social class. If guests couldn't view the posts, they'd just register and still be there. It wouldn't solve the problem. Then no doubt there would be calls to discriminate on post count.
it's a website, chill out
Bitewing
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
it's a website, chill out
I'm freezing, thanks.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (384)
67.13%
No (188)
32.87%

Watched Threads