Turn on thread page Beta

Is creativity considered "hot"? watch

ReputationRep:
    I've dabbled in poetry, prose, art, music and theatre, and it's only ever elicited a favourable response from members of the opposite sex.

ReputationRep:
    No. My course has the word 'creative' in it and people laugh at it and don't take it seriously

ReputationRep:
    I love a guy who can draw/paint but then again I can draw so I'm a bit biased, guess I would like someone who shares my interests. And the artsy type with charcoal covering everything & pencils constantly in hand / behind ear are always gonna be hot for some reason. Other than that, yeah drummers can be a bit :drool: ...

ReputationRep:
    its so attractive if someone has a talent!

ReputationRep:
    A guy who can beautifully play the piano...:coma:

ReputationRep:
    Yes definately! I think it's an extremely attractive feature. I'd love it if I had a bf who could play the piano (just because it's my fav instrument, I can't play it myself but I definately want to learn how to in the future). Things like being really good at a particular sport or someone who can sing, dance, write, draw/paint...all of these give a lot of brownie points and make the guy seem so wicked and fun to be with! Even an avid reader to me would give extra attractiveness to a guy! .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDanishAlmond)
    Like if a girl/guy plays an instrument, can cook their arse off, paints, writes, makes movies etc etc...

Does that add to their attractiveness?

I love when a guy can play the guitar for some reason... I play the guitar too but guys dont seem to think its particularly attractive or not

What do you think?
    It's attractive when girls play guitar too!
    Unless, they could play me under the table - that'd just make me feel sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    I've dabbled in poetry, prose, art, music and theatre, and it's only ever elicited a favourable response from members of the opposite sex.
    Wow, you've done quite a bit of dabbling haven't you.

I only seem to dabble in Facebook and TSR recently... and in the writing of the occasional short story.

I have so few talents it's not even funny :no:

ReputationRep:
    I suppose it is an attractive quality. If a girl is creative she is more interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, unless they bum about all day 'being creative' and never getting dressed, tidying up or going to work. Then it's pretty off-putting!

ReputationRep:
    Yes :yep:. I'm rather creative myself, so it'd be awesome :awesome:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.