Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much would full facial plastic surgery cost? watch

Long story short - 18, never had a girlfriend, probably because of looks.

I think resculpting my face would give me a massive confidence boost and allow me to get around this problem.

Hundreds of thousands? Millions? I need to know so I can change my career goals to get a lucrative job that will allow me to cope with the cost.

Bear in mind I want a VERY skilled plastic surgeon to do this for me. I don't want some botch job to make me look even worse.

Anyone else had anything like this done? How much did it cost you?

ReputationRep:
    Trolls are getting worse.

ReputationRep:
    "Probably because of looks"

Probably because of something else imo

(Original post by laura_*)
    Trolls are getting worse.
    I'm being serious actually.

(Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH)
    "Probably because of looks"

Probably because of something else imo
    What's that?

ReputationRep:
    If you're anywhere near as trollish as I think you are, I'd be willing to rearrange your face for free.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cuddlemonster)
    If you're anywhere near as trollish as I think you are, I'd be willing to rearrange your face for free.
    I'd like to be the assistant surgeon to this operation. I'll bring the hammer.

ReputationRep:
    If you aren't a troll then you must just be crazy.

ReputationRep:
    Potential nerve damage or Michael Jackson

Chances are the confidence issues would remain even after successful surgery. It would likely to cheaper and definitely safer to address these rather than put yourself under the knife.

ReputationRep:
    it whats inside that counts silly tehehehehehehe. :/

ReputationRep:
    -10/10
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by JCM89)
    Chances are the confidence issues would remain even after successful surgery. It would likely to cheaper and definitely safer to address these rather than put yourself under the knife.
    Assuming the OP is not a troll, do you not think the dogma/philosophy "it's not paranoia if somebody is actually out to get you" may apply?? Not specifically aimed at the OP, just generally?

ReputationRep:
    Be a plastic surgeon and do it on yourself for free. Otherwise it would cost six figures for a new face.

ReputationRep:
    not much, just ALL your dignity.

"chicks didnt dig me so i dug my face out instead"

ReputationRep:
    If you become rich you'll get plenty of girls anyway, so won't need the surgery. :dontknow:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    It doesnt cost millions..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.