Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Apologies if there is already a topic on this. Is anyone going? The line-up is looking pretty good so far; Metallica, Slipknot, Biffy Clyro, Bill Bailey, and Ive heard Richard Cheese is rumored

You can see the full line-up here:

http://team.sonispherefestivals.com/s.php?t=8&m=256

Also, here is a preview video for the festival, looks pretty awesome!

http://team.sonispherefestivals.com/s.php?t=10&m=256

Reminds me of the first year, when Metallica opened with Blackened pretty damn epic.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm going! The line up is sweet!!!!

ReputationRep:
    some good bands, a few decent bands and a whole lot of **** bands.

saturdays lineup is particularly terrible, only paradise lost are decent, and i havent heard anything by them post 2000.

slayer and motorhead are bands I would want to see, and I guess diamond head and metallica, if this were in 1984.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely going, lineup is quality!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metalthrashin'mad)
    some good bands, a few decent bands and a whole lot of **** bands.

saturdays lineup is particularly terrible, only paradise lost are decent, and i havent heard anything by them post 2000.

slayer and motorhead are bands I would want to see, and I guess diamond head and metallica, if this were in 1984.

i agree Saturday is a bit meh... , but theres at least 5 bands i wouldnt mind seeing on that day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natalieeeekate)
    i agree Saturday is a bit meh... , but theres at least 5 bands i wouldnt mind seeing on that day.
    just the one for me.

The only reason I am even looking at the lineup is because my dad knows someone who works for roadrunner who might be able to give us tickets. Other than that for an old school metal lover its ****. Old metal > modern metal 99.9% of the time

ReputationRep:
    yeah i get you about old metal!!!! but im pretty happy about both , easy days! (:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.