Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Louis Theroux - America's Most Hated Family in Crisis watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaMusiqueEstMaVie)
    Holding a belief is one thing. Violently shoving it in people's faces and making offensive signs and videos about my religion is another.
    And your email is going to persuade them otherwise?
    Bloody hell, you should Gaddafi an email.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon that upon opening that email they will immediately realise the error of their ways and come around to a more sane way of thinking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABCI23)
    And your email is going to persuade them otherwise?
    Bloody hell, you should Gaddafi an email.
    I don't in anyway think my email is going to magically convert them! I just want to see their response! And then laugh.

ReputationRep:
    They probably get a lot of e-mails. Don't hold your breath.

What, do you want a medal or something?

ReputationRep:
    I don't in anyway think my email is going to magically convert them! I just want to see their response! And then laugh.
    I probably should have read your initial post before replying. I wouldn't hold you breath getting a response though.

ReputationRep:
    I got bored last year and emailed Nick Griffin to ask him about what would happen to my (brown) girlfriend if he came to power. He replied rather promptly, it must be said. Then again, he might be slightly less of a **** than those at WBC. Might...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesBlood)
    I emailed them once when they picketed George Carlin's funeral... They never responded to me.
    pmsl genius! can imagine their faces when reading it....although i wonder how long it took for them to notice the sarcasm...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bananaterracottapie)
    pmsl genius! can imagine their faces when reading it....although i wonder how long it took for them to notice the sarcasm...
    What sarcasm?

Just kidding. I used to write letters a lot. Never got a reply.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandyAndy)
    I got bored last year and emailed Nick Griffin to ask him about what would happen to my (brown) girlfriend if he came to power. He replied rather promptly, it must be said. Then again, he might be slightly less of a **** than those at WBC. Might...
    What did he say?

ReputationRep:
    I hate fundamentalists.

ReputationRep:
    You can't reason with extremists be they christian muslim atheist (the list goes on).

ReputationRep:
    What did he say?
    That as she was born here she could stay, which I was surprised at. Not sure it bodes too well for her dad though...

ReputationRep:
    That as she was born here she could stay, which I was surprised at. Not sure it bodes too well for her dad though...
    Don't worry. They won't be getting in power any time soon. There are WAY too many people who oppose them either because they are ethnic minorities themselves or if their white because they're sane and not swayed by racist arguments.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry. They won't be getting in power any time soon. There are WAY too many people who oppose them either because they are ethnic minorities themselves or if their white because they're sane and not swayed by racist arguments.
    Haha I'm not worried, I only emailed him because I was bored and curious as to whether he'd reply. But many thanks for your concern.

ReputationRep:
    Haha I'm not worried, I only emailed him because I was bored and curious as to whether he'd reply. But many thanks for your concern.
    No problem. I am, as most sane people in this country are, against the BNP for obvious reasons (I is Jewish, me).

ReputationRep:
    You dont think they've heard all this before?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    You dont think they've heard all this before?
    I'm sure they have. But Louis Theroux didn't seem to ask them this specificly in his documentaries so I wanted to see how they respond.

ReputationRep:
    They finally answered my email. They basically just edited my words with their own so I've just copied and pasted what they said
    There is NO tolerance for any other doctrine than that doctrine which is taught in the Bible. No other gods, idols, religions, beliefs are accepted by God-EVER!

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Galatians1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Ex 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Ex 23:13 And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.

Jud 10:13 Yet ye have forsaken me, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more.

NO! Micah speaks of the end times when there is a period of peace after the great affliction for the Jews great evil and sin of denying and killing their Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. After that affliction, the Lord will pour out upon the Elect Jews a spirit of grace and supplication and they will mourn for whom they pierced (Christ) (Zech 12) The spiritual Israel (Elect Jew and Gentile Church) are free of enemy persecution during that period, when the Lord shall rule all nations with a rod of iron, no satanic influence.

“For all people will walk every one in the name of his god”

The expositor John Gill says this time refers to BEFORE this time of peace, every one serving their gods. Nevertheless, the Lord will never allow His glory be given to another which is the same as “accepting” other religions.

Isa 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

This has nothing to do with accepting other religions but

John Gill says this:

Ver. 39. But Jesus said, forbid him not, &c.] Neither him, nor any other they should hereafter meet with, who might be casting out devils in his name, giving this as a reason for it;

for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name; or "miracles," as the Syriac version, as to cast out devils, or heal any sickness and disease,

that can lightly speak evil of me: such a man can never reproach and blaspheme that name, which he makes use of in doing, and by which he does wonderful works; no man can call Jesus accursed, who casts out devils in his name; see #1Co 12:3, if he has spoken evil of him before, he cannot do it "again," as the Persic version renders it, with any face; or he cannot do it "quickly, immediately," as the Vulgate Latin, Syriac, Arabic, and Ethiopic versions interpret it: there must be some time before such an one apostatizes, if he ever does; he cannot very easily and readily go into a way of blaspheming that name, by which he does his mighty works: his conscience will not admit of it; and besides, it would be contrary to his interest; it must sink his credit, and he lose the esteem and applause of men, he had gained by his miracles; for to dishonour that name, would be to reproach himself.

His compassion for the Samaritan woman and then other Samaritan believers (after they heard her testimony) was to glorify his name. He showed his disciples that salvation shall also go unto the Gentiles. The Lord purposed in His heart that the Jews as a nation would reject Him, He would call out unto the Gentiles offering them salvation, and then will bring both Elect Jew (after pours out spirit grace upon them, mentioned above) and Gentile together in the last days. We are approaching those days.

Hello! they are the ELECT JEWS that believe, silly! They are not unbelievers anymore of the house of Israel.

Acts 17:10-13 "And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews. These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few."

Yes, we preach to every creature. All can freely take of the heavenly bread we offer-CHRIST. That is obey and reverence Him today!

NO! NO! NO! Paul NEVER EVER contradicts anything! He was taught of Christ personally (2 Cor) And the entire scripture is CHRIST, therefore there cannot be any contradiction. (John 1) This passage is wonderful, but on this wise: He is teaching that the gentile believers had the law written upon their hearts and essentially did according to the law because they are those of God’s elect that are not of the house of Israel but are spiritual Israel. The Jews believed their law made them holy. The Mosaic law was written as a tool, a schoolmaster, to bring the Jewish people into obedience to discern clean from unclean, holy from profane. (Galatians 3) But with Christ there is no need for a schoolmaster any longer. Christ is showing the church at Rome (which is BELIEVERS) that Christ makes one holy, not the law. Salvation is through Christ, not the law.

NO the dietary laws were nailed to the cross, so to speak when Christ died. (Acts 10) Before that the law of dietary code was strictly followed and they were holding onto that. He’s admonishing them that food does not defile a man but false doctrine does. Has nothing to do with tolerance of religion.

Not casting stones. We are warning you with words. This video answers that question. http://twitvid.com/MX9RM Watch the entire video for more lies on the Bible at http://bit.ly/hEcD3b

So quit judging us with your standard and use God’s standard. God says use righteous judgment- His judgment on matters. So when you say any faith can obtain salvation, you do lie and shall be judged accordingly. You use the Bible, that you don’t believe in, but are bound by the words contained therein. The Lord will hold you to His standard, so I suggest you not use His words so speciously.

We love the words, but you do lie and you know it. You are in verse 15 below. Stop that goofy stuff about your so holy you can’t spell GOD. God calls that VANITY! Jesus Is God - Repent for denying that and OBEY!

Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
    How shall I proceed? How should I respond?? Your suggestions please.

ReputationRep:
    They finally answered my email. They basically just edited my words with their own so I've just copied and pasted what they said

How shall I proceed? How should I respond?? Your suggestions please.
    'Dear Westboro Baptist Church

Yours Sincerely, __________ ___________'

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 22, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.