Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As we already know we're DEFFO going here do we get priority, if not for our first choice but at least for one of our three choices of accommodation?

And if this is true do we find out our rooms a few weeks/months after we applied for accommodation or do we find out in August like everybody else?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    yeah you do get priority. most d&g self catered was gappys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miranda13)
    yeah you do get priority. most d&g self catered was gappys
    that's fab are you there by any chance? and even if you aren't would you rate them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiekatina)
    that's fab are you there by any chance? and even if you aren't would you rate them?
    i'm in third year now and was in r&g way back when. did have a look round the d&r s/c and the rooms seemed nice, i would have quite liked to be there tbh. greenbank in general is really nice too

ReputationRep:
    Yes you get priority because you already have your results and you find out much earlier than everyone else normally. I found out where I was living including my flat and room number (I'm at Prospect Point) in May. Saves waiting for ages!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ScabbyGash)
    Yes you get priority because you already have your results and you find out much earlier than everyone else normally. I found out where I was living including my flat and room number (I'm at Prospect Point) in May. Saves waiting for ages!
    Prospect is my 1st choice. How do you like it there?

I hope we find out soon about our accomodation... how likely are unconditional offer holders to get their 1st choice ?

ReputationRep:
    I'm an unconditional offer (been out of 6th form 3 years now) waiting on an accommodation reply. Been waiting 2 weeks for the nod on Prospect Point. I echo SilverstDJ - anyone know rough odds of an unconditional getting their first choice accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beholden)
    I'm an unconditional offer (been out of 6th form 3 years now) waiting on an accommodation reply. Been waiting 2 weeks for the nod on Prospect Point. I echo SilverstDJ - anyone know rough odds of an unconditional getting their first choice accommodation?
    no idea exactly but seeing as you get first pick i'd imagine it's quite high. not very likely that all of you will go for the same thing, and even then there won't be that many unconditionals i wouldn't think

ReputationRep:
    yeah im the same, unconditional and applied for d+r s/c ensuite so hopefully fingers crossed we will find out soon

ReputationRep:
    I imagine they'll wait until after the UCAS deadline for applicants to reply to their offers, which is 5th May I think? Some time after then id expect to hear something.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by cjcw20)
    I imagine they'll wait until after the UCAS deadline for applicants to reply to their offers, which is 5th May I think? Some time after then id expect to hear something.
    I believe if some unis have been slow they may have an extended deadline for the end of may.

Rang up accommodations office and it turns out they say rooms allocations should be soon but they can't give me the exact date when they'll be ready for unconditional offer holders.

University open days

1. University of Liverpool
    Visits and Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Liverpool
    Visits and Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.