Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm really really ridiculously good looking. Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've gone from having low confidence/self esteem as a young teen, to now being pretty arrogant. Guys pay me compliments and give me attention... and I love it. It's made me big headed and led me to believe I can get what I want if I use my looks, and most of the time I do.

People say something good about me, and i'll act lovely and modest and say 'thank you', but inside I just think, 'I know'. This sounds like the most ****ing unpleasant troll (and I know I have one post, but I'd just rather create another account than make people hate my proper one), but it's true...! It'd be a pretty pointless trolling effort anyway.

I honestly look in the mirror and think i'm perfect, and I don't think this is normal. I don't need any of you to tell me i'm vain and shallow, I need people to tell me how to develop some humility! Also as i've said above, I can't help using my face to get me places, which isn't really appropriate sometimes but I do it anyway. Help me!

No i'm not going to bother putting up pictures, this is the problem - a million of you saying 'nah you're not all that' or pointing out 'flaws' won't even help... i'll put it down to jealousy or the fact that I think I look incredibly better in real life. So don't even ask.

There are looaaaaaaads of threads with people saying they think their so ugly, but i'm on the opposite end of the spectrum...

(Amazing title, I know)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    oh piss off.

ReputationRep:
    Okay

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swansons)
    I've gone from having low confidence/self esteem as a young teen, to now being pretty arrogant. Guys pay me compliments and give me attention... and I love it. It's made me big headed and led me to believe I can get what I want if I use my looks, and most of the time I do.

People say something good about me, and i'll act lovely and modest and say 'thank you', but inside I just think, 'I know'. This sounds like the most ****ing unpleasant troll (and I know I have one post, but I'd just rather create another account than make people hate my proper one), but it's true...! It'd be a pretty pointless trolling effort anyway.

I honestly look in the mirror and think i'm perfect, and I don't think this is normal. I don't need any of you to tell me i'm vain and shallow, I need people to tell me how to develop some humility! Also as i've said above, I can't help using my face to get me places, which isn't really appropriate sometimes but I do it anyway. Help me!

No i'm not going to bother putting up pictures, this is the problem - a million of you saying 'nah you're not all that' or pointing out 'flaws' won't even help... i'll put it down to jealousy or the fact that I think I look incredibly better in real life. So don't even ask.

There are looaaaaaaads of threads with people saying they think their so ugly, but i'm on the opposite end of the spectrum...

(Amazing title, I know)

Just enjoy it, honestly. We all get old and perish in the end.

ReputationRep:
    your fat though

ReputationRep:

(Amazing title, I know)
    In once sense its good to have confidence but it wouldnt matter how good looking you were, if you were arrogent around me i would tell you to go F*** yourself

ReputationRep:
    i'm surprised you've had time to post something about this "problem", what with you inevitably being knee deep in clunge right now.

ReputationRep:
    And what exactly is the point of posting this?

ReputationRep:

(Amazing title, I know)
    OMG, like, really?

Shut up and get a life.

ReputationRep:
    You made a new account for this?
    If you know what you've got to do, why post this? xD

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for sharing.
    That must have taken some precious time away from you looking at yourself in the mirror.

ReputationRep:
    Love zoolander.

(Original post by Madmandanxd)
    your fat though
    I'm not. I don't think you can class yourself as good looking if most of you is unhealthy and overweight.

ReputationRep:
    In the words of the late, great GURU:

“A lot of ladies out there be looking lovely, but they don't got no control of the their life, inside they're ugly.”*…

ReputationRep:

(Amazing title, I know)
    That line made me lol. I also assume you don't really think you're perfect then? And FYI Narcissus had the same problem. He drowned. True story.

Feel free to look into the nearest source of water, because it's healthy AND you can see your reflection in it so, you know, everybody wins :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    So what do you want us to do?

ReputationRep:

(Amazing title, I know)
    Why would you want help on developing humility when you clearly enjoy using your looks to get things? Has someone told you that you're too vain or something?

ReputationRep:
    Looks aren't everything - that advice still applies.

ReputationRep:

(Amazing title, I know)
    You truly are amazing, babe.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.