I'm really really ridiculously good looking. watch

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahaha!!

ReputationRep:
    remember when trolls were good
    those were the days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swansons)
    No i'm not going to bother putting up pictures, this is the problem - a million of you saying 'nah you're not all that' or pointing out 'flaws' won't even help... i'll put it down to jealousy or the fact that I think I look incredibly better in real life. So don't even ask.
    I don't care, Pics or GTFO

ReputationRep:
    you know I think we're perfect for each other

that was a joke. I'm not sure how I can help you, you just need to realise that you're a good looking controlling and manipulating piece of **** who hasn't accomplished anything in life. it sounds incredibly harsh but a heck of a lot of people are in that position (maybe not good looking or controlling). I was too, but I'm working on increasing my 'value' as it were

I'm not being mean, I have nothing against you at all, but everyone's probably a piece of **** who hasn't accomplished anything in life, they just don't realise it, so you need to realise what really matters in life and then take a look at your life and compare the two

ReputationRep:
    I've gone from having low confidence/self esteem as a young teen, to now being pretty arrogant. Guys pay me compliments and give me attention... and I love it. It's made me big headed and led me to believe I can get what I want if I use my looks, and most of the time I do.

People say something good about me, and i'll act lovely and modest and say 'thank you', but inside I just think, 'I know'. This sounds like the most ****ing unpleasant troll (and I know I have one post, but I'd just rather create another account than make people hate my proper one), but it's true...! It'd be a pretty pointless trolling effort anyway.

I honestly look in the mirror and think i'm perfect, and I don't think this is normal. I don't need any of you to tell me i'm vain and shallow, I need people to tell me how to develop some humility! Also as i've said above, I can't help using my face to get me places, which isn't really appropriate sometimes but I do it anyway. Help me!

No i'm not going to bother putting up pictures, this is the problem - a million of you saying 'nah you're not all that' or pointing out 'flaws' won't even help... i'll put it down to jealousy or the fact that I think I look incredibly better in real life. So don't even ask.

There are looaaaaaaads of threads with people saying they think their so ugly, but i'm on the opposite end of the spectrum...

(Amazing title, I know)

Become a world famous model then. If you are perfect then you could make millions! Have you ever even approached a modelling agency?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FindMyGoose?)
    i'm surprised you've had time to post something about this "problem", what with you inevitably being knee deep in clunge right now.
    OP is a girl...

ReputationRep:
    I wish it wasn't too late to post more Derek Zoolander references :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCount.)
    OP is a girl...
    Lesbians exist.

ReputationRep:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narciss...ality_disorder

ReputationRep:
    There's more to being attractive than simple aesthetics, and you clearly, even self-admittedly, fail on some accounts regarding your state-of-mind. So no, you're not perfect, at all - it's not particularly hard to look good, it's far more worthy and admirable to develop characteristics you actually have some meaningful control over.

Maybe you should get over yourself and realise this.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I was as confident as you are.. I'm not really insecure, but when I look in the mirror I definitely see things I'd rather change..
    But to the point: try to Think more of others. Instead of waiting for that inevitable compliment and then being smug when it comes, pay someone else a compliment instead. But only things you mean. Just find the best in a person and compliment them about it. You'll find some things you'd like to have yourself and that will make you humble, not to mention respect other people for characteristics beside looks. Furthermore, just be greatful for your straight nose etc, you might not have had them.

ReputationRep:
    I've gone from having low confidence/self esteem as a young teen, to now being pretty arrogant. Guys pay me compliments and give me attention... and I love it. It's made me big headed and led me to believe I can get what I want if I use my looks, and most of the time I do.

People say something good about me, and i'll act lovely and modest and say 'thank you', but inside I just think, 'I know'. This sounds like the most ****ing unpleasant troll (and I know I have one post, but I'd just rather create another account than make people hate my proper one), but it's true...! It'd be a pretty pointless trolling effort anyway.

I honestly look in the mirror and think i'm perfect, and I don't think this is normal. I don't need any of you to tell me i'm vain and shallow, I need people to tell me how to develop some humility! Also as i've said above, I can't help using my face to get me places, which isn't really appropriate sometimes but I do it anyway. Help me!

There are looaaaaaaads of threads with people saying they think their so ugly, but i'm on the opposite end of the spectrum...

(Amazing title, I know)
    Clearly over compensating for the young teen years and it looks like the sudden change caused a few psychological problems. seek professional help, self proclaimed perfection is an imperfection

ReputationRep:
    pics or it didn't happen

ReputationRep:
    try volunteering that would bring some humility !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCount.)
    OP is a girl...
    clunge, ****, she's probably got both readily available at her service anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Good looking people who are humble > good looking people who aren't. That should be enough motivation to drop the arrogance.

ReputationRep:
    How did you pull yourself from your mirror to the computer to write this.......I flaw in your perfectly logical argument :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForKicks)
    Become a world famous model then. If you are perfect then you could make millions! Have you ever even approached a modelling agency?
    I was 'scouted' when I was a little younger and underweight, but I've absolutely no interest in modelling... I'm studying for a degree that I love.

I reckon, as someone said, I'm overcompensating for my youth. But is this even any worse than someone who's cripplingly self loathing about their appearance like I see in so many threads on here? I don't know how to change my attitude.

ReputationRep:
    Narcissus weren't all that.

ReputationRep:
    I was 'scouted' when I was a little younger and underweight, but I've absolutely no interest in modelling... I'm studying for a degree that I love.

I reckon, as someone said, I'm overcompensating for my youth. But is this even any worse than someone who's cripplingly self loathing about their appearance like I see in so many threads on here? I don't know how to change my attitude.
    As long as you're not mean to less fortunate people?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.