Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys in skinning jeans.... Hot or Not? watch

• View Poll Results: Guys in skinny jeans.... Hot or Not?
    No - turn off
    21.05%
    Yes - turn on
    17.89%
    I'm a guy and I wear skinny jeans.
    24.21%
    I'm a guy and I can't stand skinny jeans.
    36.84%

ReputationRep:
    They can but most of the guys who do come with a crap attitude and they whine alot.

ReputationRep:
    Slim fit jeans, fine. Skinny jeans - not even remotely hot. Especially when they reveal what *isn't* down there . . .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AidanKD)
    Hmm you don't have to worry about that with me...I can be a power-walking machine when i'm in a rush regardless of what i'm wearing

Thinnest I gone is Slim and does the job but i wear straights as well. Prefer the straights but i don't have some grudge against the slimz either way

(Original post by Billa Bong)
    i wear slim fit jeans but not so skin tight that my snake can't breathe down there and that they take 30mins to get on and take off
    This is good stuff keep it comfortable guys hehe.

ReputationRep:
    Skinning jeans....Silence of the Lambs comes to mind...

Skinny jeans on guys makes me think of emos and being 15 and trying to be cool and alternative...just like everyone else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dearyme)
    Skinning jeans....Silence of the Lambs comes to mind...

Skinny jeans on guys makes me think of emos and being 15 and trying to be cool and alternative...just like everyone else
    Oh my... Thank you for noticing my horrible typo... I didn't even notice.

ReputationRep:
    Skinny jeans are only acceptable on girls and queers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acapella_x)
    This is good stuff keep it comfortable guys hehe.
    hehehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wilson_smith)
    All about slim jeans.
    I love slim jeans!!

Loathe skinny jeans on guys though. You look like a girl. End of.

ReputationRep:
    Some guys can pull it off and look good. I prefer slim jeans on guys though.

ReputationRep:
    Hot hot hot.

ReputationRep:
    They look ridiculous! I can't stand them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stargazer23)
    Depends on the guy. Usually just slim fit jeans are better than skinny jeans (Y)
    Or uh.. skinning jeans, which seem rather scary.
    Yeah I agree, Slim fit jeans woo

ReputationRep:
    HOT. just look at my sig *drools*

ReputationRep:
    Depends.. If the guy has buff legs, skinny jeans would be hot. But if the guy is skinny, skinny jeans is a not

ReputationRep:
    Not a good look at all.

ReputationRep:
    NO NEVER!

Skinny jeans on a lad are vomit inducing. Especially the very very very tight ones that leave you wondering what he has actually done with his penis!!

Seriously can not understand why women/girls like them. So wrong. Men should be manly. Tight jeans belong on women...we don't have anything for them to crush.

ReputationRep:
    NOt really skinny, but hawwwwt on the likes of joe jonas etcc, if youre like the indie musicy type then yup but if youre like rugby type than naah the levi jeans look hot

ReputationRep:
    I love how the option with by far the most votes is "I'm a guy and I can't stand skinny jeans". :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I only wear skinny jeans - just like the feeling of my clothes hugging me :3

ReputationRep:
    I own one pair of 'skinny' jeans, and a fair few pairs of slim. I have shapely calves and thighs, so I cut a damn good figure when I wear them, though for the blokes who have legs like pipe cleaners, and arses like a freshly cemented wall; get them off, you look like a ****.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2011
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.