Turn on thread page Beta

How to tell if someone is looking you up? watch

How do you know of someone is looking you up? There was a girl who kept looking and smiling at me at a gig another night, but how do you know? Is that being looked up? If so what to do next?

Not too good with these things, lack confidence.

ReputationRep:
    I thought you looked people up in phone directories or something :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    What the **** does that even mean?

ReputationRep:
    here is an example of people looking up:

http://www.danheller.com/images/Euro...g-up-2-big.jpg

ReputationRep:
    They stare for a moment, followed by an :sexface:.

How to tell someone wants you?

ReputationRep:
    Up and down? Confused...

ReputationRep:
    check how many times your name / e-mail / twitter username has been searched for.....

ReputationRep:
    you boys are so annoying, um eye contact mainly and perhaps a smile and if they change their body language in your presence i.e fidget more or look away when you look etc.
    there's a boy i really like who does the same thing but will never approach cos he's shy but heck am i gonna first...

if a girl looks at you, she'll do so frequently and search for you subtly if you move out of view so just approach her if you like her

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2011
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.