Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just bought some stuff from republic.co.uk and checked out and paid and everything, then it takes me back to the homepage which has a message at the bottom saying "£5 OFF - WHEN YOU SPEND £10 OR MORE - ENTER PAYDAYPAYOUT AT CHECKOUT" which was NOT there before... those *******s!

What can I do? I didn't pay for next day delivery (which was £1 more expensive) because I didn't want to spend too much money and I didn't buy some other stuff for the same reason but now I just feel cheated and upset.

ReputationRep:
    "FML I lost out on saving £5"?

Go away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kasc)
    "FML I lost out on saving £5"?

Go away.
    Shut up!, you don't his financial situation.

To the OP: you could cancel the order and place it again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasin_arshad)
    Shut up!, you don't his financial situation.

To the OP: you could cancel the order and place it again
    Shopping at republic, you can kind of guess it.

If you plan on shopping at republic, instead of cheaper places, i'm pretty dam sure you can afford to not moan so much about losing £5, i also don't see why you wouldnt pay £1 to get it faster.. i mean seriously.. £1 ... if money is such a problem, don't shop at republic, simple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    Shopping at republic, you can kind of guess it.

If you plan on shopping at republic, instead of cheaper places, i'm pretty dam sure you can afford to not moan so much about losing £5, i also don't see why you wouldnt pay £1 to get it faster.. i mean seriously.. £1 ... if money is such a problem, don't shop at republic, simple.
    Hey at least it's not Asos or Selfridges.

But I'm just feeling really fragile and vulnerable right now. This has affected me more than I could have anticipated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    Just bought some stuff from republic.co.uk and checked out and paid and everything, then it takes me back to the homepage which has a message at the bottom saying "£5 OFF - WHEN YOU SPEND £10 OR MORE - ENTER PAYDAYPAYOUT AT CHECKOUT" which was NOT there before... those *******s!

What can I do? I didn't pay for next day delivery (which was £1 more expensive) because I didn't want to spend too much money and I didn't buy some other stuff for the same reason but now I just feel cheated and upset.
    Cancel the order lol. It'll be simple because none of it will have shipped yet.. it's 3am Monday morning. Just cancel and as soon as it's confirmed, re-order. Simples.

ReputationRep:
    Cancel? Or just swallow the 5 I guess.

ReputationRep:
    It's only £5...

ReputationRep:
    If it were me I'd just forget about the £5? But urm, if you're really bothered then cancel

ReputationRep:
    Tight *****... It's only a fiver, it's not the end of the world my love!
    CHILL.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.