The Student Room Group

Girls, what's your favourite compliment a guy could give you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
'no one can love me better'
Reply 21
"Your spelling and grammar is exemplary."
Reply 22
Doesn't it depend on the guy though? Surely if the guy is unattractive suddenly the compliment becomes creepy?
to date it would probably be "You are beautiful/gorgeous"..
keep it simple and from the heart. your girl would def aprciate you for it :smile:
Reply 24
'Remember that you're capable of achieving anything you put your mind to because that's the kind of person you are. You work hard to get what you want without hurting anyone along the way and this is just so beautiful to me. You care about the little things and always see the positive in every situation and your smile alone can make me happy. You know exactly how to get the balance right and I admire you for this. This is why I love you so.'
Something less generic that they wouldn't necessarily have said to anybody else, I don't want to cite examples because I'll sound really cheesy, but a compliment on something that's individual to you or the situation at the time, makes it seem more genuine and memorable. Those kinds are the ones I remember the most anyway. I mean a guy could just crack out "you're beautiful" to anybody, plus personality compliments are definitely better.

That said, "the best sex I ever had" is a pretty good one :sexface:
Original post by Peachykeen09
"You're beautiful" or "You're the best at blowjobs"

Can't choose. Either one.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!
beautiful, intelligent, sweet
gorgeous
It's nice to be told you're "beautiful" rather than "sexy" because it shows that a guy really means it and isn't just after you for sex.
Reply 30
Best compliment = "Your not normal are you". Bf says this a lot for some reason haha I like it. Or "I love your bum" although with this one I feel bad for the rest of my body lmao

Can't stand compliments that are not true. Like when guys do that thing they think is right...picking out your worst feature and complimenting you on it haha You must think we are dumb. "you have such a beautiful figure" No I don't!! Don't lie ffs haha
Reply 31
Original post by dirtyoldriver

That said, "the best sex I ever had" is a pretty good one :sexface:

Even better when they can hardly manage to say it lol :sexface:
Nice.
Reply 33
That I'm beautiful :smile:
Reply 34
'I'd like you to meet my mother/ I'd like to marry you'

Not denying it's nice to be complimented on my looks, but being told I'm wife material makes me much happier :smile:
Glad I didn't read that 20 minutes ago as I prepared my vegetable soup... :rollseyes:
Original post by Pi!
"Your spelling and grammar is exemplary."

QFT :colonhash:.
Reply 37
If a guy said I had a great personality
"You make me smile =)"
'You are beautiful.'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending