The Student Room Group

BSMS Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
anyone know when we might start hearing? thanks
Reply 221
looking at last year's thread, interview invites came out about 27th October? fingers crossed end of this week!:smile:
Reply 222
Original post by smiths42
anyone know when we might start hearing? thanks

looking at last year's thread, interview invites came out about 27th October? fingers crossed end of this week!
Reply 223
Original post by Kouties
looking at last year's thread, interview invites came out about 27th October? fingers crossed end of this week!

thank you:smile: going a bit crazy checking emails:P
Reply 224
I've logged in literally every 5 minutes to check my email. Im pretty the the email admin is suspicious :tongue:

Finny thing is I already get mail delivered to phone. But I HAVE to be sure haha

Damn OCD :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 225
haha! I emailed bsms today, they said invites begin at the beginning of nov, as do rejections! my phone updates itself too but every 2 seconds I am checking any folder possible emails won't even arrive in.
Reply 226
wow I just read my post again and LOL'd at the spelling errors haha

And nice, I applied to BSMS too so hopefully beginning of Nov I hear some good news!
I have an interview at BSMS! It came through this evening. It's so soon, so I have to get buried in interview prep ASAP!
Original post by CraigKirk
I have an interview at BSMS! It came through this evening. It's so soon, so I have to get buried in interview prep ASAP!

Wow, that was quick.
Did you get it through letter or email or track?
Reply 229
Does that mean that interviews will be given out next week?! And does anyone know whether they evaluate UK students before EU/Intl or not?
Reply 230

Congratulations! Do you mind me asking what your profile is like and are you first time applicant? What time did you hear from them?
Well done and good luck! :smile:

Oops, just read your signature and saw this. Sorry
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by This Honest
Wow, that was quick.
Did you get it through letter or email or track?

I got an email, but I might have got a letter too - I can't say because I'm not at home at the moment. It's on the 12th November... This gives me two weeks to prepare! I'm not going to have any life, I've decided :tongue:
Original post by Aysha92
Congratulations! Do you mind me asking what your profile is like and are you first time applicant? What time did you hear from them?
Well done and good luck! :smile:

Oops, just read your signature and saw this. Sorry

No worries - I got the email at 4.15pm today.
Reply 233

WOW! Congrats!
Mind telling us about your academics? :smile: And when you sent your apps :smile:

Thanks!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by moni00000
WOW! Congrats!
Mind telling us about your academics? :smile: And when you sent your apps :smile:

Thanks!

Here: it's all in my sig.

Fundraising | Facebook | Twitter | Grooveshark...Maybe you fancied some music.

Academia:

2012 UCAS (Reapplicant)

Applying for medicine? Share and discuss interesting articles [post="34556234"]here[/post].
Reply 235
Hey guys!

Username: eggy_nog
Course Medicine(A100)
IGCSE: 9A* 1A
AS Levels: Biology A Chemistry A Maths A Latin A
A2 Levels: Predicted Biology A* Chemistry A* Maths A* Latin !
UKCAT: 640
International Student? Nope!
Reapplicant/Transfer Applicant/First Time Applicant? First time!

Any idea of what kind of academic score I will get? Many thanks!
really nervous about the decision.. i hope the email comes soon.. oh the wait!!! :frown:
Reply 237

Congratulations!! Good luck with your interview :biggrin:. Hope I hear something back soon! :crossedf:

How is Craig the only one with an interview?!?!

Are they sending these things out one at a time or what?!
Original post by Steerforth

Original post by Steerforth
How is Craig the only one with an interview?!?!

Are they sending these things out one at a time or what?!

I've been thinking this! I'm going to be so lonely :'(

Nah, there's a whole programme of things going on: a presentation of their curriculum, a tour of the Falmer teaching building and around some of the campus, the interviews and an opportunity to ask the admissions team/current students questions. They wouldn't put all of that on for one person, so I guess that by chance only me from TSR has one up to yet...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending