Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by realm)
    I know people with interviews already!
    what sort of grades do they have?

ReputationRep:
    hey i got an email earlier saying i had an interview but not saying what day ( it said they wanted to know if i wanted to go on the tour before they sent me the details etc but i wondered why they didnt give me the day even if they didnt give the time) has anyone else whos got an interview had this?
    Also on my ucas letter it says term starts 1 of sept? is this true or a typo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASB31)
    hey i got an email earlier saying i had an interview but not saying what day ( it said they wanted to know if i wanted to go on the tour before they sent me the details etc but i wondered why they didnt give me the day even if they didnt give the time) has anyone else whos got an interview had this?
    Congrats on interview. Mind posting your stats please?

Also, no the UCAS letter is correct. It says Sep 1 for me too...both in the letter and on Track.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heartshapedbox)
    what sort of grades do they have?
    All As at AS, 11 or 12A*.. and predicted A*A*A*/A*A*A

ReputationRep:
    *subscribes*I stopped watching it by accident

ReputationRep:
    how much notice do bsms give about interviews? i understand normally it's quite short?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by righthanded5)
    applying here, no reply yet though, a bit worried :/ , my ucas was sent off on october 12th.
    Same! Mine was sent off on the 13th, because my head of sixth had ~100 other references to write for oxbridge/medical candidates

I know they don't send out acknowledgments by email, and I think the people they're inviting to interview now are the ones that sent their forms off quite early.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASB31)
    I got a an email with an offer for an interview too! although it did say the interview was most likely to be on 16th nov on it. have you replied saying if u want a college tour yet? They will send a more firm email with offer of an interview with a confirm date and time once they get your reply. they also give you an email or a phone number to ring so you can confirm that you can make it on that date!
    I am so freaked out that the interview is so soon. I haven't done much for preparation!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kouties)
    how much notice do bsms give about interviews? i understand normally it's quite short?
    they interview on november and february. I got a reply on 2nd november and the interview is on 16th so yh it is a real short time for me anyways!!

ReputationRep:
    :dice:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by righthanded5)
    Heyy buddy, what are your stats + when was ur ucas sent off :P
    I sent my application off on 31st september. i am not sure how much of this matters tho. And my stats,
    GCSEs: 3A*, 4A,1B ( not great )
    A levels: 2A*,2A
    UKCAT : avg 660
    Work expereince: volunteered for a year in different wards during my A levels, shadowed few consultants and now in my gap year working as a HCA (all at same NHS Hospital :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    :dice:
    so true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASB31)
    Yh it says that the course starts on 1st sept on my ucas application too, but on the 2012 prospectus it says it starts on 1st October with the induction week on 24th sept!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I got my invitation to interview at 11:39AM 31st October woo woo the interview is on the 12th though... so soon :eek:

Who else has interviews for this day? I dont wanna be alone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .eXe)
    Congrats on interview. Mind posting your stats please?

Also, no the UCAS letter is correct. It says Sep 1 for me too...both in the letter and on Track.
    Ahhh ok i wasnt sure cos in the prospectus it said 1st of oct.

I got 7 A* and 2 A's at GSCE (but with the disadvantage of my school having been burnt down a few years earlier so the school site was a building site at the time)
    i got 4A's at AS (biol chem maths and physics)
    and i got 3A* at A level - chem biol and maths (im a reapplicant)
    725 ukcat average
    and a pretty good ps (i think)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wannabeadoctor)
    I got a an email with an offer for an interview too! although it did say the interview was most likely to be on 16th nov on it. have you replied saying if u want a college tour yet? They will send a more firm email with offer of an interview with a confirm date and time once they get your reply. they also give you an email or a phone number to ring so you can confirm that you can make it on that date!
    I am so freaked out that the interview is so soon. I haven't done much for preparation!!!
    Did you get your email on friday? i only got one asking about the tour and replied saying yes didnt say anything about the date or ringing to confirming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wannabeadoctor)
    Yh it says that the course starts on 1st sept on my ucas application too, but on the 2012 prospectus it says it starts on 1st October with the induction week on 24th sept!!
    thats what made me question it!

ReputationRep:
    Hullo everyone Was just wondering... I know people are getting interviews, but were your applications acknowledged by BSMS beforehand? I've heard nothing! Thanks. Oh, and...
    GCSEs: 5A*, 5A
    AS Levels: AABB
    UKCAT: av 692.5
    Work xp: 1 week GP, 1 week hospital, 2 days research

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puddleduck)
    Hullo everyone Was just wondering... I know people are getting interviews, but were your applications acknowledged by BSMS beforehand? I've heard nothing! Thanks. Oh, and...
    GCSEs: 5A*, 5A
    AS Levels: AABB
    UKCAT: av 692.5
    Work xp: 1 week GP, 1 week hospital, 2 days research
    Nope, mine wasn't acknowledged.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Im A Bear)
    Hey I got my invitation to interview at 11:39AM 31st October woo woo the interview is on the 12th though... so soon :eek:

Who else has interviews for this day? I dont wanna be alone
    ME!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 20, 2013

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.