Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm a graduate too, still nothing.....hopefully we will hear something soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dolly_D)
    Hi Jai Jai I'm a graduate too - still haven't heard anything!
    Hopefully hear this week. I know there have been some graduate rejections already but no interviews as far as I know. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hey yea I'm also a graduate, they requested my transcripts but haven't heard anything back yet, I spoke to admissions they said that our applications will be assessed by more experienced staff.. Hope they get back to us soon fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    I am a graduate also... how many graduates do they take?? does anyone know? i still havent heard anything from them yet (

ReputationRep:
    Just got official UCAS rejection...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Steerforth)
    Just got official UCAS rejection...
    Im still waiting for my track to be updated for the rejection. I dont know why they havent done it yet :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    It was really annoying to be honest, I knew I was rejected but the email saying something had changed got me really worried that another med school had rejected me.

Did you email for feedback?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Steerforth)
    It was really annoying to be honest, I knew I was rejected but the email saying something had changed got me really worried that another med school had rejected me.

Did you email for feedback?
    yh i have already got it. Apparently the cut off was 25.5 average from 2 assesors. I got 23.75 but it was the same old ' your application was strong but others were better'. This tells me nothing about which bit of my application was the weakest.

ReputationRep:
    Hello my fellow BSMS applicants! Unfortunately I was banned for a while so Ive been away.

Just have some news for international and graduate applicants...I spoke to admissions and they said that they have just started looking at graduate and international applications now and that they will give 2 week notices for interviews

Good luck to all who have interviews and sorry to those with rejections! Fingers crossed as always!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by righthanded5)
    Should I be worried if BSMS haven't contacted me about anything yet?
    I haven't received a confirmation of them receiving my application too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDa5'11)
    I haven't received a confirmation of them receiving my application too...
    They dont send out acknowledgements. If BSMS shows up on track you're good to go.

ReputationRep:
    i think BSMS should give more information about their points ranking system. if they did, then we could all find out how close we stand to getting an interview. maybe less people would apply and give the admissions staff a break!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sachinisgod)
    yh i have already got it. Apparently the cut off was 25.5 average from 2 assesors. I got 23.75 but it was the same old ' your application was strong but others were better'. This tells me nothing about which bit of my application was the weakest.
    Yeah, I must have got exactly the same email but with a different score copied and pasted in.

Oh well.

Good luck with your other places.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .eXe)
    Hello my fellow BSMS applicants! Unfortunately I was banned for a while so Ive been away.

Just have some news for international and graduate applicants...I spoke to admissions and they said that they have just started looking at graduate and international applications now and that they will give 2 week notices for interviews

Good luck to all who have interviews and sorry to those with rejections! Fingers crossed as always!
    welcome back - you were missed!!!
    Do you know when they will be sending out rejections without interview? Still waiting for one but losing hope

ReputationRep:
    Hate this waiting !

ReputationRep:
    I have a strong feeling BSMS will be contacting us on Friday. That's what happened last week. Nothing all week and Friday they contacted people. At least that's what it seems from this thread.

Hopes up!

ReputationRep:
    I know of someone who got invited to interview today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WillC123)
    I know of someone who got invited to interview today
    are they home or international?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .eXe)
    are they home or international?
    Home

ReputationRep:
    Haha, well I'm just assuming my rejection letter got lost in the post and never made it to me :P

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2013

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.