Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mish Bish)
    help! how did you work that out????
    they give interviews to 25.5 and above, wait list all between 25 and 25.5 and reject everyone below 25.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .eXe)
    they give interviews to 25.5 and above, wait list all between 25 and 25.5 and reject everyone below 25.
    Lol... Thanks but I was asking how my grades etc counted up to 25?

ReputationRep:
    Rejection, by letter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevlar R)
    Rejection, by letter
    Me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by salad_fingers)
    Me too
    Aww man , sorry to hear that. Goodluck to all the remaining applicants, bye bye bsms thread

ReputationRep:
    are the rejections for school leavers or graduates?

ReputationRep:
    Have any graduates got offers for BM5?

ReputationRep:
    None so far as we know...

ReputationRep:
    Will they continue to give out interviews in february?

ReputationRep:
    Are they still giving out interviews? How do they grade your application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mish Bish)
    Lol... Thanks but I was asking how my grades etc counted up to 25?
    THat I wouldn't know. BSMS havent made public the explicit criteria they use to give points for your grades (afaik)

I'd just ask for little feedback and they will gladly send you your scores.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrewpeters)
    Are they still giving out interviews? How do they grade your application?

(Original post by fabregassed)
    Will they continue to give out interviews in february?
    Yes, they should still be giving out interviews in February since they interview twice a week, all of February and for home/eu people they can give very little notice (maybe a week).

For international like me they gave us very early notice which was well appreciated and also gave us a choice of dates which was a great gesture. Hope you get your invite soon!

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't stand the waiting any longer, so i emailed BSMS about my score. NEED TO KNOW!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDustyKid)
    I couldn't stand the waiting any longer, so i emailed BSMS about my score. NEED TO KNOW!
    Dont know why you waited lol, they are usually very nice. Might take a while for them to get back to you though

ReputationRep:
    So, i have been offered a place to study medicine at BSMS and im just wondering what the assessments are like?

Are you allowed resits?

Thanks for any help.
    Dan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by delll)
    anyone not heard yet, I have not got anything back, anyone think I will get an interview
    post a little about yourself lol, but yeah everyone has a chance at an interview still as they interview all throughout february.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .eXe)
    Dont know why you waited lol, they are usually very nice. Might take a while for them to get back to you though
    Oh, did you ask them about your score? What did they say?

ReputationRep:
    got interview at 4th of Feb

I am really scared

How long would it take them after interview to inform us about offer or rejection?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanHancock)
    So, i have been offered a place to study medicine at BSMS and im just wondering what the assessments are like?

Are you allowed resits?

Thanks for any help.
    Dan

If you don't mind can you please share the type of interview questions for BSMS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shahla)
    got interview at 4th of Feb

I am really scared

How long would it take them after interview to inform us about offer or rejection?
    I'm not sure, but they'll tell you on the day during the presentation they give everyone.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.