Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .eXe)
    Have one coming up second week on Feb. Received invite a week and half ago.
    Good luck. Are you an international applicant? If so i imagine, and hope, they give slightly more notice.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm an EU applicant. Got my interview on the 18th, any useful tips? apparently they're really picky...

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry if you ain't heard! I got my interview offer on 24-01-2012, My friend got her's today (02-02-2012). Both of us have an interview on 18-02-2012 at BSMS!

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview invatation today for 18th feb. im uk yr 13 applicant

(Original post by WillC123)
    Got an interview invatation today for 18th feb. im uk yr 13 applicant
    was it e-mail?

ReputationRep:
    Got an email today for interview on 22nd of feb yay I'm on my gap year, 2nd time applying.

ReputationRep:
    Any internationals with interview??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by campbell18)
    Got an email today for interview on 22nd of feb yay I'm on my gap year, 2nd time applying.

same here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by campbell18)
    Same here, but in y13 So happy... the people at BSMS were the nicest of anywhere I visited, and the course looks incredible!

ReputationRep:
    Had my Barts interview in December and really enjoyed it. Have interviews at King's, Peninsular and Brighton later this month. And I only got a B grade at English GCSE!
    GLA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsabreeze)
    Had my Barts interview in December and really enjoyed it. Have interviews at King's, Peninsular and Brighton later this month. And I only got a B grade at English GCSE!
    GLA
    I got 5 b's at gcse... + some other good ones

ReputationRep:
    I'm a year 13 applicant. From a very low performing state school.
    My stats:
    GCSE - 12A*2A
    AS - AAAB
    UKCAT - 692.5
    A2 Predicted - A*AA/AAA
    Good extracurricular/work experience/volunteering

I have an offer from King's, had an interview at Bristol yesterday, and Peninsula interview on 21/2. Have a BSMS interview tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing BSMS tomorrow, anyone already had interviews and know what they like to focus on? Good luck to everyone

ReputationRep:
    I'm an undergraduate and I haven't heard anything about an interview yet :s

ReputationRep:
    i believe they do half their interviews in i think it was like november and then the other half in febraury. half the ppl who get an interview get an offer. would they have give about half the offers by now then? does it have any significance if your interviewed late? ive got mine 15th feb have i got less of a chance than those say who were interviewd before??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a moist feeling)
    I know about BSMS having applied and failed twice I am slightly bitter about them but in all fairness I think there application procedure is about as random as pulling names out of a hat :teehee:
    Are you not going to continue with the blog?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sanaindaclub)
    Are you not going to continue with the blog?
    Probably not, it was a good idea at the time but not something I feel I have that much of an ability for so I'll probably leave it

ReputationRep:
    just got a letter from bsms saying im on the waiting list

ReputationRep:
    was there a reserve list last year?

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I have no idea where to ask this question but because it is to do with BSMS, i thought I should post it here, full of BSMS applicants

Does anyone know what BSMS is looking for in an applicant? What is their selection criteria and what is their focus (UKCAT, GCSEs...?) when picking people for interview? Thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heeeello)
    was there a reserve list last year?
    I think so, yeah

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2013
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.