Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've been put on HOLD! Don't know quite how to react haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZeeBurb)
    Anything's better than a straight-out rejection How long ago did you get the email?

ReputationRep:
    Well done for not getting rejected! I haven't heard yet, when was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kidneyjean)
    Anything's better than a straight-out rejection How long ago did you get the email?
    Got it at 16:17!!!

Do you know if I can ring up to see how my interview score compares with other people on the hold list?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeventyEight)
    Well done for not getting rejected! I haven't heard yet, when was your interview?
    11th of February!
    Thanks! I've got an offer from manchester so I'm quite relieved I am not waiting to hear from my one last place until april haha

Manchester vs BSMS though... hmmm...

ReputationRep:
    yaaayy offer was interviewed on the 15th of Feb

ReputationRep:
    whoever gets offers/hold list can you please post whether you are home or international so we dont all ask you multiple times lol. thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Got it at 16:17!!!

Do you know if I can ring up to see how my interview score compares with other people on the hold list?
    Yeah it should be alright, their admissions people are so nice on the phone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SKA222)
    yaaayy offer was interviewed on the 15th of Feb
    nice one! did you think the interview went well when you left?

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh offer am crazy happy! Makes me feel better after straight rejections from southampton and birmingham. It's my top choice

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who has been put on hold, the subject of my email was: Hold letter for applicants who have been interviewed in November

But my interview was in February... anyone else get a similar mistake, do I need to be worried or am I just being paranoid haha

Oh and I am not an international applicant

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who has been put on hold, the subject of my email was: Hold letter for applicants who have been interviewed in November

But my interview was in February... anyone else get a similar mistake, do I need to be worried or am I just being paranoid haha

Oh and I am not an international applicant
    same thing for me, my interview was in feb too but subject said nov. no big deal really. i wonder how many people they are putting on wait list.

are you planning to contact them?

ReputationRep:
    Just got the most ledge offer! Home student, still in school, interview on feb 18th

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!

I'm an EU/home applicant and I just received my offer (IB: 38 pts; 18 at HL with 6 in Chem and 6 in Bio). I guess I was extremely lucky with my interview panel. I heard others had a terrible time being interviewed by the dean (!)

So to all of those on hold, I sincerely wish you best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    who had their interview on or after the 22nd and has heard back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeventyEight)
    who had their interview on or after the 22nd and has heard back?
    A someone I met at the interview (I was interviewed on the 22nd) just got an offer... this waiting is painful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kidneyjean)
    A someone I met at the interview (I was interviewed on the 22nd) just got an offer... this waiting is painful!
    I'm starting to think I got rejected coz I haven't heard back..maybe they send out the rejections together??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MAMDS1993)
    I'm starting to think I got rejected coz I haven't heard back..maybe they send out the rejections together??
    you're intl right mate?

no idea butim intl and i am on the wait list

what's your ukcat score btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .eXe)
    you're intl right mate?

no idea butim intl and i am on the wait list

what's your ukcat score btw?
    yepp im intl! Well, dont be too disappointed least u didnt get rejected yeah? Im not too hopeful anyway! My UKCAT was crap 607.5!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MAMDS1993)
    Yeah, s'what I was thinking too BSMS was my top choice as well...

I'll call them first thing tomorrow and ask if all the offers have been given out.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2013

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.