Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Me and my gf are both bi and agreed to let each other explore with the same sex.. I had one possible opportunity first but as we were flirting she got jealous so I cut contact.. she said stuff like "I just want it to be us" etc.. I thought fair enough as I hadn't been the one pushing for us to have the possibility to experiment and so all was good.

She has been talking to this girl.. she talked about the possibility of them doing stuff which I was fine with.. but they have got so close.. in her own words "best friends" and now they are seriously thinking of turning it sexual.. Which I have a problem with.. in my mind there is a big difference in meeting up with someone now and again for some fun and having a sexual side with your best friend.. thats basically a relationship. I was initially suportive but I just don't like how close they have got..

However I tried to bring it up earlier and she basically said she dosn't see it as a relationship and that she just gets on with her and has never had someone like that.

I just don't know what to do.. be more forceful in that if she carries on it's going to end up being a choice between this girl and me or do I bite my lip and see how it goes?

ReputationRep:
    I don't see how any relationship can work if one person is effectively cheating and upsetting the other one through that action, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Your girlfriend sounds pretty selfish.

I am not going to be one of those people who just tells you to ditch her... Very easy to say on the internet when it isn't your relationship... But if you have told her your concerns and she can't take them into account, does she really care about you?

(P.s. I don't think you are being unreasonable)

ReputationRep:
    so basically, she's in a relationship with someone else as well, and you ask if you're the unfair one?

ReputationRep:
    One word: threesome.

(Original post by goddogit)
    so basically, she's in a relationship with someone else as well, and you ask if you're the unfair one?
    Well they hadn't done anything physical/sexual yet..

Talked to her a bit more and she just seems to think that because she loves me and does lots for me that I shouldn't worry and that because she shows how much she wants to be with me it's all ok.

She dosn't seem to get the idea that her having sex with a girl and having fun = fine by me.. her chatting about her personal problems, having sex with a girl and doing all the extras that would come with being that close.. lots of cuddling in bed etc.. Is what I don't want.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.