Turn on thread page Beta

About a week ago me and my ex girlfriend broke up. She claimed it was because she couldn't take the long distance relationship anymore. However I now know on the night that we broke up my ex was already chatting and flirting with someone else, and has been ever since. Stuff comes up on facebook that they have been commenting on each others photos, basically flirting and I see my ex trying to deleted the stuff off their page so i wont see. I feel so angry about it, as it has only been a week or less. It makes me feel I didn't really mean anything to her and that maybe she had already set her eyes on somebody else before breaking up with me. It doesn't help that my ex sort of just blanked me towards the end of our relationship, making me even more mad with her. However that is another story. But yeah I dont know whether my anger is unnecessary?
    We are both going home for easter soon, and me and my ex are suppose to be having a final chat as we had to break the relationship by phone because of the long distance situation. I don't know whether to bring up I know about them moving on already? Or just to leave it?
    Any suggestions please! thank you

ReputationRep:
    its understandable you are bitter, i'd move on and just leave it

ReputationRep:
    If I were you I'd like to ask her about it if you're seeing her anyway. But don't become transfixed with her answer, accept it and focus on the main issue of breaking up. Hth

ReputationRep:
    I'd be pretty bitter too. nobody likes to think they've been replaced that quick do they

ReputationRep:
    Why do you still have her on facebook?

ReputationRep:
    I just broke up with my boyfriend, and I'd be angry if I was in that situation! Wait and see if she brings it up first, if not bring it up..

ReputationRep:
    Its understandable that your angry but theres no benefit from bringing it up, either she will admit it and you will be unhappy or she will deny it and you won't believe her. If there is no chance of you getting back together I would leave it, delete her from your facebook and move on.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2011
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.