Turn on thread page Beta

Whats the worst attack you have been proned to?! watch

ReputationRep:
    it can be an attack by an animal, an attack by another person whether provoked or unprovoked, or an attack by the family

ReputationRep:
    My son cut off my hand.

ReputationRep:
    proned to ?

ReputationRep:
    I've never been 'proned' to anything. I feel very neglected. :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRealDarthVader)
    My son cut off my hand.
    that's because you're evill

ReputationRep:
    I had a brick lobbed at me once.

ReputationRep:
    My cat bit me. He didn't want to take his tablet. I was unlucky seeing as though he only has teethe on one side of his mouth lol

ReputationRep:
    I was sexualy assaulted by a racoon in '96

ReputationRep:
    When I was 16 I was playing out in my front garden with my toy trucks in the dirt and then for no raison three guys from school came up and throwed my toy trucks and then the one punched me in the neck and it has clicked ever since. It has ruined my life

ReputationRep:
    I'm prone to attacks by gravity - my arch nemesis.

ReputationRep:
    I was 'proned' by Aliens...

ReputationRep:
    Kicked in the balls.

Never recovered since.

ReputationRep:
    Was probably when I was about 14 walking the dogs through a shady part of my old town, when this guy who used to have a problem with my older brother (who was about 20) appeared out of nowhere and walloped me right in the face, I think he must have been a bit of a pussy because it didn't hurt at all and I just turned around on the spot and carried on walking home while he stared back probably equally as shocked that he didn't hurt me considering I was about 6 years younger!

Never been attacked or fought since then, mind you once in Glasgow in first year of Uni we were walking home and this total wasted guy started proper smacking my flatmate's Girlfriend after thinking she called him a rat (in fact she said she just saw a rat run across the road we were walking down) so he was beaten to a pulp by the 7-8 of us... This one fat girl took off her shoes and ran down the road kicking him in the arse as he tried to run away screaming (an imagine I will never ever forget )

ReputationRep:
    Went to a skate park and my friend got beaten/kicked/punched in the stomach and face. All because she didn't have a watch when they asked her the time.

ReputationRep:
    Pushed off a flight of 3 concrete stairs as a toddler - onto concrete ground - I smashed my elbow in and still have a lovely scar...
    Mentally - pushed up against a wall by about eight girls, who shouted my name over and over again until I was crying and asking them to stop.. 2 "best friends" stood and watched.

ReputationRep:
    your grammar?

ReputationRep:
    My cat bit my eyelashes once :curious:

ReputationRep:
    That doesn't even make sense... what the fudge?

ReputationRep:
    My ex nearly cut my balls off once, but I did tell her I drunkenly kissed another woman so fair play.. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to ignore your poor grammar,

Racial abuse.

There's nothing like it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 16, 2011
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.