Whats the worst attack you have been proned to?! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Barnsley.
    We're all prone to attack here.

ReputationRep:
    I was raped january 2010. Suffer from PTSD. Therapy is not helping

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    When I was 16 I was playing out in my front garden with my toy trucks in the dirt and then for no raison three guys from school came up and throwed my toy trucks and then the one punched me in the neck and it has clicked ever since. It has ruined my life
    Why were you playing with toy trucks at age 16?

ReputationRep:
    When I was about 11 someone called me a 'paki'.

I am pretty much 100% English except for my great granddad (who I never met) was French. I have tanned skin, but I definitely don't look like I'm middle eastern.

Oh and once at work, a colleague was serving some people, whilst I was minding my own business on the next till looking at some product related stuff, when some women questioned my colleague if I was Chinese. I nearly flipped.

Hardly attacks but they're just two of the many many incidents I get just because my skin is very slightly darker than most others. I'm not even slightly Hispanic

ReputationRep:
    None so far. I'm very lucky considering I live in London and everyone I know has been threatened with knives or being bitten by a dog...

ReputationRep:
    sitting next to a person on the tube who couldn't control their farts

ReputationRep:
    My neighbours dog tried to kill me once. I had just locked myself out of the house, so when it's owner finally managed to capture it I ran for the bus and then went to work with blood streaming down both arms and with one trouser leg absolutely shredded and my leg bright red with blood. It was lush.

ReputationRep:
    Was kicked square/full force in the nuts aged about 15 by this mega-****-***** girl from my school (after school) for ripping the piss out of her, thought she was gonna burn me with her cig so went to block that as she came over but, in the words of makemebad35.. SNEAKY ***** KNOWS KARATE!!!

Collapsed in a heap, totally paralysed for like a min or so, you don't know pain/strange sickness till this has happened to you! Girls.. never go for the nuts, that's some lethal **** right there!.. mind you I probably semi-deserved it for being so gobby

(Original post by BambieWambie)
    That's awful Hope, with time, you can replace those memories with more positive ones involving the weaker sex

(Original post by jackf1337)
    When I was about 11 someone called me a 'paki'
    If I had French ancestry I'd settle for 'Paki', that's like a promotion in racial-slur terms

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    If I had French ancestry I'd settle for 'Paki', that's like a promotion in racial-slur terms
    My point was that I am WHITE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackf1337)
    My point was that I am WHITE
    Aye I know bro, but I'd rather be confused with folks Middle-East than the French

As an aside, an ex of mine was French with a French-Caribean black ancestor somewhere down the line, her skin was gorgeous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Aye I know bro, but I'd rather be confused with folks Middle-East than the French

As an aside, an ex of mine was French with a French-Caribean black ancestor somewhere down the line, her skin was gorgeous!
    I quite like French people seeing as it runs in my family, be it rather distant. My abnormally dark coloured hair doesn't help.

I do get told from time to time that my skin colour is nice, my mum has similar skin to mine but has much lighter hair. In the summer I tan like an absolute beast

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend's family dog (an alsatian) attacked me ripping chunks of skin from my groin. Yes. My groin. Still got a nice scar there. The pain was absolutely shocking - the kind where you cant speak.

With humans - when I was 17 I was attacked by a group of ten girls, one of which smashed a bottle over my head. Oddly, the dog attack hurt more.

ReputationRep:
    This is awful
    Have you tried support groups where you can talk about it to people in similar situations?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Berbalicious)
    This is awful
    Have you tried support groups where you can talk about it to people in similar situations?
    I've looked online, not properly though. Do you know any support groups in london??

ReputationRep:
    I've looked online, not properly though. Do you know any support groups in london??
    Sorry, not off hand, but maybe some of these websites can help you....

http://www.met.police.uk/sapphire/advice.htm

http://www.rapecrisislondon.org/

http://survive.org.uk/links.html

http://www.patient.co.uk/support/RAS...ort-Centre.htm

http://www.aftersilence.org/

Try your local council to see whether there are any existing groups for others like yourself too. Hope it works out

ReputationRep:
    My friend had a house party that got way out of hand and someone through a joint of ham out of her freezer and hit her in the head!

ReputationRep:
    Name calling by a few people in primary , over nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kerily)
    I've never been 'proned' to anything. I feel very neglected. :nopity:
    Oh *Hug*.

ReputationRep:
    Got beaten up by 4 guys in Huddersfield and had my front 2 teeth broken.

ReputationRep:
    Got thrown down a well when I was 11 by the neighbourhood 'yobs'

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 16, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.